I have become a driver

First of all Congrats mate.

Now You will learn how to Drive properly, Take your time in places you never been before, Domt go too quick and first most importantly, you have no excuse not to be able to get to work on time.

Lessons teach you the controls of the car, the real learning starts now mate.

Congrats and take care. Most importantly be alert. Even if you think you're a good driver, be careful, there are some ******* maniacs on the road.

My advice: If your going to crash, make it spectacular.

Drive on the wrong side of the road so people get out your way and you get where you're going faster.

Remember- Always wear a seat-belt. No matter how good a driver you are, Mrs Blunders could be just around the corner.
Clunck-Click Every Trip. :$

congrats, just go out when traffics quiet on roads you know for a week or 2 until you feel confident

Congrats mate. I just hope you don't drive like my mother, she smashed the garage door and got a flat tire.

Congrats mate, I have been driving for a couple of years now, Not crashed yet however it doesn't matter how good a driver you are you will always learn and there is always an idiot on the road who can cause an accident your never safe. Just drive at the speed limit always be aware of whats going around you.