Reaction score
Right i have created a player on the football manager 2010 editor n although he is very good n is described as a wonder kid his technical stats are not very good on the editor i put his current ability as 195 and potential as 200 and on his technical stat i put everything you need as a advanced forward at 20 but on the game they r all at 13-14 and 15 after a year playing the game his stats hardly changed plz help

thanks guys

well of course the stats will barely change, the CA and PA are almost the same number. lower the CA

you cant make players stats all 20 its unrealistic. re-edit your player to have the stats he really needs high and the rest...i.e a striker doesnt need tackling to say 8 out of 20 and he will be what you edited him at...
but remember attributes are just attributes its also needs to relate to morale/form etc...to be a true football god.

Last edited:
you cant make players stats all 20 its unrealistic. re-edit your player to have the stats he really needs high and the rest...i.e a striker doesnt need tackling to say 8 out of 20 and he will be what you edited him at...
but remember attributes are just attributes its also needs to relate to morale/form etc...to be a true football god.

i didnt put all stats at 20 i jst put like finishing, first touch, long shot and thing strikers need my tackling was 1 and marking was 1

Right i have created a player on the football manager 2010 editor n although he is very good n is described as a wonder kid his technical stats are not very good on the editor i put his current ability as 195 and potential as 200 and on his technical stat i put everything you need as a advanced forward at 20 but on the game they r all at 13-14 and 15 after a year playing the game his stats hardly changed plz help

thanks guys

download real time editor
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1095

FMRTE basically changes things inside a game, while you are playing it, and the editor you must use before you load up a new game :)

You cant set everything to 20,the game just does not allow it,I suggest you lower the CA and put the more unrealistic attributes for a striker lower or else you will end up with everything 13 or 15

Its fairly straightforward to have the players stats appear as u set then once you follow the basic rule.If he has ca of 195 then add up all the stats you give him.make sure they match the number on ca then they wont change.
Its true that with real time editor you can make all his stats 20 for a while but after a few weeks they will drop again.just try be realistic with attributes.