Eighteen89

Reaction score
Hey,

Bought FM12 a while back but didn't have much success installing it to my PC, so recently tried installing to my laptop. The game works a dream apart from one minor thing; I have no pitch, all I get is a bunch of players running around on a solid black rectangle with a couple of nets either side. Everything else works fine and I'm able to play matches, make transfers and do all the other stuff, just I have no green pitch with markings. Suppose I can grin and bear it but starting to annoy me when I can't see if stuff has gone for a corner or a throw so any help would be massively appreciated :)

Thanks in advance.

I've already tried rebooting my laptop and exiting and restarting FM12/Steam numerous times to no avail, but desperately want to avoid uninstalling/re-installing as my internet connection is painfully slow.

I can think of a few things here:

1) Does your laptop fulfil the basic requirements to run the game
2) When you go to Display & Sound in Prefrences what is your computers 3D Rating? Personally mines is only one star so my settings are as follows:
Enable 3d Match Cameras: ticked
Graphical Detail: Auto-Select
Show Stadiums: ticked

I can think of a few things here:

1) Does your laptop fulfil the basic requirements to run the game
2) When you go to Display & Sound in Prefrences what is your computers 3D Rating? Personally mines is only one star so my settings are as follows:
Enable 3d Match Cameras: ticked
Graphical Detail: Auto-Select
Show Stadiums: ticked

Cheers for the help,

Don't know what the specs are but I can see the stadium, the nets, advertising boards etc. and the match/game itself runs fine so I'd assume it meets the requirements? Don't know. My game also rates it's 'performance' when setting a game up at 2 stars and have also ran previous versions no problem but have no idea whether that means anything.

And my 3D rating is one star and have my settings the same as yours.

try updating your graphics drivers