I hope I made the right decisions.......

BangBusDriver

Reaction score
Sorry for the long post but I hope someone will find time to read this:

Got promoted, and in my first season on the premier league, I took fourth place and will be participating the Champion's League next season. I know that big teams will steal my players from me so I took advantage of it:

Out:
Woodrow (3rd in goals scored and second highest rating in the prem) - 52 million by Chelsea
Lucas Silva (bought for 2.9 million from Real Madrid) - 25 million cash by PSG
George Williams (boy oh boy, underwhelming and not good stats) - 20 million cash by Manchester City
Zieler - 10 million cash
Mena - 7 million cash

So you can see, that's a lot of money so I tried to splash the cash and strengthen my squad:

In:
Memphis Depay from Bayern - 15 million plus 14 million 48 months installments
Ghoulam from Real Madrid (I only have Balanta and Guardado as my LB) - 10 million plus 5 million 48 months
Dybala - 10 million plus 7.5 million 48 months (All huge teams are interested so i overpaid on his wages)

I still have 30 million transfer budget available and 200k per week on wages. Please tell me that I made the right decision.

Now, Liverpool are offering 20 million for Kaderabek and 15 million for Sarabia. Should I still sell? Walcott and Smalling are available on free (I need English players), should I get them? I am waiting for James Wilson once he is not overpriced. This is my current team:

Strikers: Lacazette (can play AMR), Fierro, Dybala
AMR: Roberts, Dockal (can play CM)
AML: Sarabia, Depay
CM (I need two in my formation - 1 Advanced playmaker and 1 BWM): Roberto, Christensen, Odegaard, Ajer
LB: Guardado, Ghoulam
CB: Balanta, Vallejo, Munoz, Ginter, 2 English newgen CB (Both 1 star CA and 4.5 PA)
RB: Karedabek, Jenkinson
GK: Rulli, Joronen, Rossbach

You don't need Smalling but I'd say get Walcott for depth and helping you on your HG rules