I hope they make Balotelli better in the next game..

xaviesta

Reaction score
Players like Balotelli, Cassano who are awesome in real life but slightly nuts, are really poor in this game due to the mental stats, which seem to be hugely important.

Balotelli has been rocking for Milan & Italy & his workrate isn't THAT bad. Was looking forward to doing a Milan save & making Balotelli the main man, but it's just not worth it. Really disappointed, hope they take a look at the importance of mental stats on the next game. A little OTT

Players like Balotelli, Cassano who are awesome in real life but slightly nuts, are really poor in this game due to the mental stats, which seem to be hugely important.

Balotelli has been rocking for Milan & Italy & his workrate isn't THAT bad. Was looking forward to doing a Milan save & making Balotelli the main man, but it's just not worth it. Really disappointed, hope they take a look at the importance of mental stats on the next game. A little OTT

I was thinking that, as I have also just taken over Milan. I didn't think I'd need to buy a striker, but Balotelli just isn't good enough. I can't bring in a proper new striker either until I can shift his wages off the bill, which is **** annoying :L (Had to go for a £60k 31 year old :S)

Yeah i mean, you can get him to score a fair few goals, but 7/10 times he has a stinker. Never going to lead you anywhere close to a title.

I'm a little gutted tbh, i wanted to replicate how he is with Milan since he joined, but not really possible.

I unfortunately had to sell him in the end.

Yeah i mean, you can get him to score a fair few goals, but 7/10 times he has a stinker. Never going to lead you anywhere close to a title.

I'm a little gutted tbh, i wanted to replicate how he is with Milan since he joined, but not really possible.

I unfortunately had to sell him in the end.

How much did you get for him, and in what year? :)

14m in year 2015. Atletico Madrid had a takeover & they are mega rich.

14m in year 2015. Atletico Madrid had a takeover & they are mega rich.

I was hoping you'd of managed to sell him by the 2nd season :p

I may just end up letting him go for around £5m at the end of the season.

You have tons of players that are underrated and others that are the next big thing.

For example, Shawcroos from Stoke as better stats for a defender than Garay, Otamendi and others. This 2 are just the 2 best CB of Argentima atm!

Ronaldo don't score half the goals he scores IRL

Balotelli seems as good as garbage, Guidetti is a total beast (don't remember him at all during the season)

Giroud better than Falcao

I also advise people to check the heading of all CBs from Bayern. They are good for a N-power team!

And so on and so on.

Advice: Don't focus so much in the Premier, SI. There are other leagues that have good players

I can't remember the last player i bought from the Premier League. I always buy from Germany, Spain, Italy or Portugal when i need a new player. It may be the case for some players, but i wouldn't go as far as claiming the Premier League is pumped up and the rest is decent.

You have to remember when they sorted out all the players Balotelli was playing at City and doing nothing but be a pain in the balls. Wouldn't be all that surprised to see him being better next year in FM14 as he's doing much better now he's moved to inter.

As for apvmoreira talking about Ronaldo it's not exactly easy to get Ronaldo/Messi to score 50-60 a season when they're controlled by the AI. Sure if you put enough focus on them in tactics you can quite easily get them to do it but the AI doesn't.

They've hardly focused on the premier, just many of the last few years better players now play for premier clubs. Even so, still a huge amount of highly talented and very good players outside of the premier league, if you can't find them or disagree then you're not looking hard enough.

You have to remember when they sorted out all the players Balotelli was playing at City and doing nothing but be a pain in the balls. Wouldn't be all that surprised to see him being better next year in FM14 as he's doing much better now he's moved to inter.

As for apvmoreira talking about Ronaldo it's not exactly easy to get Ronaldo/Messi to score 50-60 a season when they're controlled by the AI. Sure if you put enough focus on them in tactics you can quite easily get them to do it but the AI doesn't.

They've hardly focused on the premier, just many of the last few years better players now play for premier clubs. Even so, still a huge amount of highly talented and very good players outside of the premier league, if you can't find them or disagree then you're not looking hard enough.

Balotelli moved to ac milan, not inter! :p

But the problem is a player like giroud, who take maybe 2-3 months to find a regular run of form IRL is scoring for fun in-game, while players like Lewandowski and Falcao started having nervous breakdowns on the pitch when I brought them to the prem.

Balotelli moved to ac milan, not inter! :p

But the problem is a player like giroud, who take maybe 2-3 months to find a regular run of form IRL is scoring for fun in-game, while players like Lewandowski and Falcao started having nervous breakdowns on the pitch when I brought them to the prem.
Pft the same thing ;)

It's not like Giroud has op stats and Lewandowski and Falcao are completely useless though. I've never had issues getting Lewandowski to score 25+ goals a season, never used Falcao but I doubt it's overly hard. SI have tried to balance them as much as they can which is clearlly evident on their stats in game, but like always you will have certain players who tend to do better no matter what, Shane Long is much the same in game. His stats aren't brilliant but I can still get him to put 30 away a season without much trouble.