i just faced literally the most annoying glitch in the entirety of football manager

L0tteh

Reaction score
I'm managing tottenham, playing my 35th game of my 4th season against swansea. coming fourth in the league but if i win this i'll go into 2nd place.

So the game starts and soon we're 2 nil up. unfortunately they manage to pull back 2, so its 2-2. we score another 2 but for some reason they DIDN'T COUNT. AND I DON'T MEAN OFFSIDES OR FOULS I MEAN LEGIT "GOAL FOR TOTTENHAM!!!!!" GOALS. so the score frickin stayed 2-2 and i was ****** off as ****. however we did get a penalty and for some reason it counted as a goal. you can see from the screenshot that FIVE goals went in, but the scoreline is only 3 - 2.

has anyone else faced this glitch before? or anyone know why it happened etc etc?View attachment 210552

Did the score go up during the game or did you score but the number just stay at 2?

number just stayed at 2

i was like SCORELINE
Y U NO INCREASE

Did the ticker at the bottom flash when the goals went in or not?

man that sucks, post it in an SI forum, the new patch was just released so you will have to wait a while. but this seems like an absolute one in a million problem

i had a 180 different thing
one player scored and it count for 2,

i had a 180 different thing
one player scored and it count for 2,

LOL.

thank god i still won the match though.
if i lost or even drew the match i would've gone ******* insane

I had a 21 year career on FM11 with Cardiff City glitch a week before I was about to play in the Champions League Final. The result was it could never move past a certain date without crashing.

So you can take your "literally the most annoying glitch in the entirety of football manager" and shove it up your ***! This is nothing.

I had it once on 11, last game of the season, I had to win or I'd get relegated, I score a goal on the 90th minute to make it 1-0, I was ecstatic, didn't check the score, and when the game ends I see it was still at '0-0' and got relegated.

/ragequit.

I had a 21 year career on FM11 with Cardiff City glitch a week before I was about to play in the Champions League Final. The result was it could never move past a certain date without crashing.

So you can take your "literally the most annoying glitch in the entirety of football manager" and shove it up your ***! This is nothing.

i meant "football manager 2012." :D
couldn't you go back to previous save files?
I had it once on 11, last game of the season, I had to win or I'd get relegated, I score a goal on the 90th minute to make it 1-0, I was ecstatic, didn't check the score, and when the game ends I see it was still at '0-0' and got relegated.

/ragequit.

LOL. you should've just cheated

SI Y U NO FIX