Status
Not open for further replies.

manunited182

Reaction score
Just like topic says. |)

Been playing now and then had sum breaks cuz school and work. So havent been playing FM like i normally do and i just though i try it. Had fight with Tottenham, Arsenal in league but made flawless games at end of season won 25+ without loosing. + Won champions league, Europe cup, English cup you name it... 8-|

JPG, 1920x1080px, 362 KB (0.35 MB)

Last edited:
Congratulations. Take your pick from my medal cabinet...

Congrats, next challenge; take a decent country and win the continental competition, the World Cup and the Confederations Cup.

Congratulations. Take your pick from my medal cabinet...

Thanks buddy... I actually never tryed achieve every cup + league... Just had really good tactic worked out with United and got sum really great players in team :)

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Congrats, next challenge; take a decent country and win the continental competition, the World Cup and the Confederations Cup.

Yeah i will deffo do that when i get the time. ;)

woo hoo... nice, try to win everything next year too

Well done, but as Jemstar says, its not hard.

Well done, im glad your enjoying the game. Dont worry about some of the negative comments on here, things can easily go wrong in games especially in cup ones. If winning everything was that easy the best team would do it every year. ^^)

Use the post your success thread like everyone else does please.

Status
Not open for further replies.