I keep getting screwed out of a stadium

Montanaro

Reaction score
Okay, so at the start of the year I got my board to start planning for a new stadium. They say planning will be done at the end of the season. As promised they finish planning and give me a 26k stadium (from 9) with a due date of 2019.

Well a few days later in a match, my game crash dumps.

I start the game up, and the same day they previously told me of their plans goes by without a word. I check the boardroom and it says planning will be done by the year 2020! (it's 2017).

Everytime I reload, I look at planning and it says it will be done by the end of the season, but the day they tell me of their plans always passes without event and the planning date gets pushed to 2020.

So needless to say I've been reloading my save over and over trying to get them to finish planning like the very first time.

Anyone else had similar problems, any suggestions, is this a bug?

well play that three season and see what happens. i just convinced my board to buy our stadium that we pay 2 euro rent per year...i have 100+M in transfer money and they won't build me a stadium...

@ Ameniste: How many sell-outs during season do you have? What I experienced is that you need to enough big fan-base, make sell-outs for two seasons at least and then they should build you a new stadium.

i might be about to have the same problem as you as i've asked for a new stadium and planning was due to finish at end of next season, however once i finished current season the planning completion wasn't expected till the season after it was ment to

i might be about to have the same problem as you as i've asked for a new stadium and planning was due to finish at end of next season, however once i finished current season the planning completion wasn't expected till the season after it was ment to

If you are playing as Liverpool then that's probably right :p

It probably has something to do with finances. My club was worth 170 million at start of season (when I first discussed stadium expansion) At the end of the year it dropped to 70, however I still had 17 million cash in hand. (my small stadium and low Portuguese ticket prices really kill me throughout the year)

They always cancel my youth and practice facilities upgrades, but still that first time I got a stadium. It's starting to look like a 1-100 odds to see that message...

I simply can't wait 3 more seasons (even though I may get a larger stadium) because those 3 seasons in my small stadium will provide limited income despite being champ and ECC knockoutstage regular.

:( I'm in quite a pickle. Guess I'll just keep reloading and hope they finish planning (and maybe give me a larger stadium that the first time?)

I finally got the board to give me a stadium after about 20 straight reloads.

Same size, same price, but a year sooner! I saved immediately btw lol

Lucky, I don't get why I still don't get a stadium. Went from npower 1 to premier league and still have a crappy 12500 stadium. I just want a ******* stadium, don't really care about the revenue since I get 60M+ from TV revenue.

Montanaro, what team are you managing? I'm with Chelsea at the moment in the summer transfer period of 2013. Got a great bank balance and had 16 sell outs all last season (joint highest in the leauge), overall average capacity attendance of 98%. I kept getting dennied simple expansion of the stadium, and now they've reconsidered. Yet they are only adding an extra 250 seats. seems a bit pointless