I Know Im Way Behind But....

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Bought the first 2 seasons of 24 a couple of weeks ago and have nearly finished the first season. And its lived up to all the hype. Wasnt too keen on Kiefer Sutherland which is why I never watched it before but Im watching 5 or 6 episodes at a time. Not bad at 18 quid a season.

Stilll prefer The Shield though :D

i just caught up recently as well m8, gt season 1 4 my birthday and gt the rest on loan from my m8 lol, finishd sesons 4+5 in 2 days lol, bt betta than the shield, even tho it is class

i wouldn't worry about being way behind, i have never watched an episode of 24 and they're into series 6 or summit i was told the other day. must have a go watching one day when i have a good week free

I only started watching 24 after the fifth season was almost finished and i've finished them now. I'm going to wait for season 6 to finish before starting to watch that :thup:

Well seeing as Ive lost all the Sky channels I wouldne have been able to watch season 6 anyway. But by the time it comes out on DVD I should have caught up anyway. Just ordered season 3.

by general consensus 3 is the worst, bt i still think its realli gd lol

na season one is the worst , his wife and daughter are intolerable

lol, bt the shoot out @ the end more than makes up 4 it i think, 5 the best tho?

i certainly think its got better as its gone along

its made some right heroes and most have died tbf , you just know jacks going to die somehow in the end

bet george mason comes back and pwns him or sumthin!

season 6 is going really well at the moment too

not too sure about a film though - dunno how that will work :S

lol, 24s unrealistic bt tht wld b takin the **** lol, bt deff herd rumors tht jack gts seripusly injured and saved in this series, bt in regard 2 the fil, cld u c ppl spendin 18hrs in a cinema? nd btw, any characters left from season 1 APART from jack?

They already said they would abandon the real time concept for a movie and it will take place in-between seasons seven and eight. Also, Chloe is still kicking.

My bad then, just seems like she's been around forever. Had a look on wiki and found that there is one person who's been on every season, Aaron Pierce. ;)

he on 6 as well? no hes on 1, wen the hes briefin the cia/fbi on the hitmen on palmer