geno10

Reaction score
So lets take a look.

I took PSG , wanted to annihilate french league, as PSG was doing 10+ years ago, and trying to win in Europe.

So first year i tryed with ALL the tactics posted on forum, and i couldnt win more then 2 games, then there was always a bad match, followed by a bad match etc.

Ending everytime fired or middle ligue.

Then i tryed guardiola tactic and finally went good, i won 80% of matches and I was first in the ligue, then half season, and I lost some matches, and i kept loosing, even with the worst teams getting 4-0 at home , or winning 3-0 and getting 3-3 in last minutes, always same tact and players but results was different.

So im starting to get annoyed, I understand we cant have I WIN TACTIC, but im supposed to win when you face **** french teams, so I used again the liverpool tactic, and that i tryed first time and i had big losing time even with using more def approach.

THen i tryed it also with this team and I kept loosing . I dont think Ive **** team :

GK : NEUER / COUPET
RB RAFINHA
LB Janckulowski / Armand
DEF MILITO / YUSSUFU
DEF SAKHU

MID :RIQUELME
MID SISSOKO / VIEIRA

Forward GIGNAC / arnautovic

RIBERY ROBBEN GIULY

OFC every time i try a new tactic I let my team play 6-7 friendly with it, and then I loose in the ligue anyway.

Getting annoying, if I try to develop my tactic I loose, so ive to import tactics like a ****** , and anyway im loosing, and im playing in a **** league -.-

What I see if can be of any help, many times, its like my defence sleep, they dont stay near the target and he can score easily.

But I think by using all the tactics posted on forum, I was fgonna find 1 good for me, but aint true :(

any suggestion except to retire ? :D

wow, thats one good PSG team
tbh i have no idea whats wrong
maybe the opposition are used to your tactic?
is your morale low? if so, arrange a friendly and win like 6-0

Yes i tryed every tactic on the download list, and restarted the game every time.

I have no idea then
do you tell your team to relax once they have gone up 2-0?

wait so your cheating? you've edited great players to your team, your not saving if you lose and your still getting hammered? I dunno then man

I have no idea then
do you tell your team to relax once they have gone up 2-0?

no i dont tell to relax, if its 80 min i just say to waste time, but rarely i Lead at 80 min :D

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Friendly vs Grenoble, lost 0-2

-.-

well i dont know whats wrong with that man but just try going as 4-4-2 with no offside trap i played like that with lyon and won everything even the champions league try getting sercan as a striker real good was ligue top scorer with me and also get good cms and dms because om and lyon have awesome players in that area like lucho gonzales(not sure in real life or jst my game) and kallstrom and toulalalan

are you closing down the forwards and also tight marking
there's some combination of those two that works horribly wrong

well i played by the game but the back line was 2 cbs and 2 full backs automatic, 2 cms (one box to box or ball winning and other wud be advanced midfielder) 2 wingers (better be fast, dribblers, and good crossing) then one target man and other is advanced forward worked for me but hey tactics change by the players u got and ur style of play but jst with my plan play wide, no offside trap, and deep backline

7-8 goals every match

first 4 matches, 3-3 3-4 3-2 2-2

Cl first game 3-4 at my home then 2-3 also away.

I have no idea whats wrong with this game, last year FM i was doing great.

have you tried my 4-4-2 tactic?? and hey when you try it give it time several matches don't judge too quickly players take time to adapt and settle in...

before those 6 official matches i did 8 friendly matches, well 14 matches should be enough ?

well depends i mean my 4-4-2 tactic was one of my teams best suited tactics but had some problems till jan then was off the roof depends if was one of ur teams favourite formations or not...

nothing to do I tryed all day, always loosing or pathethic draws, getting out of CL at first match and in the ligue cant do ****.

I even bought sissoko from juventus so the brothers are together ahah ! :) but that didnt help :p

442, luke tactic, guardiola tryed again, then the 451 posted on download page, nothing good.

Im not looking for win 10 on 10, at least 5 on 10 would be nice with the team i got -.-

wait so your cheating? you've edited great players to your team, your not saving if you lose and your still getting hammered? I dunno then man

Haha laughed when I read your post. Looks like what many of my friends does everyday. :)

i was cheating too...but now it is good without cheating..
try to read the whole tactic when you go to tactic and like role and duty what the meaning of that and basically just develop your own depends on your preference like rigid then counter attack or keep on attacking

or if you want to go deeper refer to this

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/tactical-theorems-10-t22250.html

and do always analyze the match changing the touchline instruction during the match could also help

coz you have a great team..nothing wrong with your player
Good luck

cheating or not, its my game on single player, i do whatever i want hehe

I dont like cheating but after 1000 matches lost I decided to check if was because I suck with tactic or because I had **** teams, so then if u loose also with cheated teams, means its just the tactic wrong hehe ^^