I lost England for the third time on three games!

Binboy92

Reaction score
I downloaded leeperkins1983's 10 levels of english football, it works fine on its own. I add two teams of my own, replacing two of the teams in the respective league in the process, and now when I go to start a game it says require minimum of 237 teams for tier 10 found only 0. And I've done everything I can think of to work it out but I can't seem to work out why England is unplayable. First time this happened it was cos I hadn't taken a team out, second time was when I hadn't got a compatatable patch- what have I done wrong this time?

Please can anybody help me with this? Any suggestions? I really want to get on and start a game but I can't!

Maybe, rather than deleting the teams and replacing them in the database edit, just change the details of the teams replaced? Surely that would be more likely to be successful as you aren't actually deleting anything, just tweaking whats already there.

Maybe, rather than deleting the teams and replacing them in the database edit, just change the details of the teams replaced? Surely that would be more likely to be successful as you aren't actually deleting anything, just tweaking whats already there.

That's what I was going to say. Let us know how you get on "Binboy"