Scott898

Reaction score
So, I decided to go as realistic as possible and started unemployed. Within a week or so my application to Bognor Regis was accepted and I was ready to go with my new team. I loaned a striker from Brighton, my parent club and the season was fast approaching. I have now finished my first season with probably my most succesful relegation candidate yet. I finished 15th in the league when I was expected to come 22nd, not bad if you ask me. So, now I am about to start my second season in charge of The Rocks and I am thoroughly looking forward to it, I'll keep you all posted ;).

Oh rite, cool, how do you find out your parent club?

I clicked on my squad page and then on the 'Affiliated Clubs' button.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Okay so I just finished my first match away against last seasons Play-off finalists, Eastleigh. Not the result I was looking for at all. An absolutely appalling performance by my lads and an easy win for Eastlaigh. The final score 7-1. Well next match is also away to recently relegated rivals, Eastbourne Boro. Let me just say the 7-1 defeat was the worst result I have EVER had on this save :(. Well now to look to the future and not to dwell on the past, that's what I always say after a bad loss. :p

Click on board and then at the bottom there's a tab for things you can ask them for, one of them is parent club. Alternatively you can find your own parent club, but you need to befriend the manager first.