fm31

Reaction score
I've just been on the post your frustrations pages and it's sad to see so many people still frustrated with the game. I'll admit the game was very flawed until the recent update. I personally think it's the best it has ever been. I always play as Porto on a long term save when I get the game. In previous fm's I have won about 5 trophies a season including champions league with the same tactic 4-2-3-1 with fast wingers basically. So when I got fm 13 I used a very similar tactic. I won the league (not to difficult bar benfica), and got to the knock-out round of cl. The next season started off strange as I was losing games I should be winning by 4/5 goals (or so I thought). That's when I found fm-base. I started to read some of the posts which basically said you need to use 3 tactics, play defensive or counter away from home against stronger opposition, and study your opponents tactics. After reading what I read I thought why do I want to do all that, I just want to win everything. But after reading posts by the by the mod's etc I decided to give it a go. WOW it's so worth the effort, such a rewarding experience for the effort you put in. I kept this post simple as I could go on for a long time how good the game is. I just wanted to show my appreciation. Please no negative's on this page just showing the love:wub: