I Love How The English Respect Us...

I don't get why you hate him for stating the obvious? And since when do we respect the scotts?

Richard keys if a evr see u in the street am gony knock ye oot. ****** callin a scotland game a **** game. who the *** dae u think ye are ya wee ****! al ****** smash u ya cocky english prik!

haha

since when do we really care what the scots think about anything

Lulz Lee, its like if Lloyd was Scottish

what a **** like Estonia v England was a world cup final ehh pffft.

Nice to know your always thinking of me Greg :)

Weird when we see people out of their professional context. He was just stating the obvious though, Im pretty sure a few jock commentators or analysts have had a pop at the us English when they are off air.

Jock should be a racist remark it's just as bad as calling a black man a ******.

Jock should be a racist remark it's just as bad as calling a black man a ******.

WTF it's hardly a racist comment ya daft ****.(Yes, **** is:rolleyes: ) Jock is the name for those little suburban american kids who think they're athletes and being good at sport is everything in their life. Note:usually rich kids who have everything paid for by daddy and think they're good looking e.t.c e.t.c. - That's the most well-known term anyway.

There's something about it referring to a scottish soldier, but it's not racist...It's the same as English soldiers being referred to as Tommies

yeah but thats like saying the work paki is ok as its just short for pakistan or something when even if the origins are good doesnt mean the word still has the same meaning

if that word has been dragged down and use as an abusive and derogatory term over the years and the term becomes offensive then it doesnt matter where it came from - the word is then racist

yeah but thats like saying the work paki is ok as its just short for pakistan or something when even if the origins are good doesnt mean the word still has the same meaning

if that word has been dragged down and use as an abusive and derogatory term over the years and the term becomes offensive then it doesnt matter where it came from - the word is then racist

I dunno if its racist but it is a derogatory term

so calling someone an american athlete is racist?

i agree with jamie. how can it be racist..its nothing to do with the colour of their skin...

i findem both useful in my vocabulary. i regurlarly call moran a jock and aqib a ****** :D:D

PIPE DOWN WELSHY :)
YOU CAN HARDLY CALL ****** A RACIST TERM CONSIDERING THEY ALL CALL EACH OTHER IT THE STUPID EGG AND SPOONS. AND AS FOR JOCK, MYSELF BEING HALF SCOTTISH I DONT CONSIDER THE WORD JOCK TO BE OFFENSIVE, JUST A BIT OF BANTER.

P.S SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS THE BUTTONS BROKEN :D

PIPE DOWN WELSHY :)
YOU CAN HARDLY CALL ****** A RACIST TERM CONSIDERING THEY ALL CALL EACH OTHER IT THE STUPID EGG AND SPOONS. AND AS FOR JOCK, MYSELF BEING HALF SCOTTISH I DONT CONSIDER THE WORD JOCK TO BE OFFENSIVE, JUST A BIT OF BANTER.

P.S SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS THE BUTTONS BROKEN :D

omg :| uve actually joined u idiot lmao...all this geeks aren't going to like u haha!! :D