I made a FM22 database for the World's Smallest League

wanijsena

Reaction score
I've made a database for the Isles of Scilly Football League, an FA affiliated league featuring two teams, Woolpack Wanderers and Garrison Gunners, locked in an eternal struggle for supremecy (and to decide who picks up the tab at the pub). The two teams compete in 18 league games and 3 cups per season (one of which is, inexplicably, played over 2 legs).

I've become absolutely enthralled by the league and have been following it on their excellent Facebook page. I've been in touch with the chairman of the Isles of Scilly Football League over the past couple of weeks and he's provided a wealth of useful information which I've used to create the database Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/ . It's definitely a lot more up to date than the wikipedia page for the league. It has:

• An "Isles of Scilly" local region in England with multiple Cities (read villages) and accurate population
  • Realistically low attendances
  • All league and cup competitions with correct rules
  • Real player names with mostly accurate positions but fictional ages, attributes, places of birth etc.
The database is by no means perfect and I'm still tweeking things to improve the balance and better reflect the position of the league in the game world. Ultimately it's a fun and weird thing to play and I thought some people might be interested.

Last edited: