mightyred75

Reaction score
I am playing as Liverpool and play with Torres up front. He gets on average about 12 chances a game and normally only bags 1 or very rarely two. I mean, come on. In realality Torres is the arguably the best striker in the world at the moment and would bag at least 2/3 from 12 chances. Isn't Torres one of the better forwards in this game?

Yes hes one of the top strikers in game,but it also depends how you play him,I havnt played with liverpool or anyteam at all with torres in my team so I im not sure but maybe you can ask him to shoot the ball in the corner of the goal or dribbling around the keeper.
You can also try to make him target man

I am playing as Liverpool and play with Torres up front. He gets on average about 12 chances a game and normally only bags 1 or very rarely two. I mean, come on. In realality Torres is the arguably the best striker in the world at the moment and would bag at least 2/3 from 12 chances. Isn't Torres one of the better forwards in this game?

He is playing as the single striker in my Liverpool game. My team is set up as Rafa likes Liverpool to play in RL, with Gerrard playing behind Torres.

Torres has scored 27 from 28 games for me so far. Got him set as the target man and have him set up as a Fcd from the TT&F. He does have the occasional bad game, though think in my game that has been down Gerrards major drop in form so he isn't getting the best supply.

I have instructed him to place his shots and this is now one of his preferred moves. Some of his goals from long shots have been brilliant, not unlike the one against Rovers at the weekend lol.

er... villa is far better than torres (opinion)
villa doesn't need metres to score while torres does (fact)
villa actually CAN dribble (fact)
Torres is better in the air (fact)
Torres may eb a little bit faster (opinion)

but obviously these fm thing where world class players often miss the unmissable is a bit odd, they'll improve it in the next game after all the complaints.