I Need 19 Helpers

I'm trying my best to not seem like i'm taking the ****, but if you were creating a league in reality and someone said "you fancy calling it something with panda in it?", you would laugh them out the office.

My vote is with something "cool" like what I suggested, platinum because its the "best" metal available, Olympus Shield because Mt Olympus is where the gods live and Triumph Cup because we all know what triumph means.

But they are relatively boring names.. Not really that "cool" as you claim. What do other people think the name should be?

How is changing the language "interesting" as you claim? 'La Liga de Panda...its just putting Panda on the end of the already existing Spanish league?

I don't think the place where the Gods of Greek myth (Mount Olympus) is too boring if i'm honest

yeah well i suppose the panda's premier league is just not that "cool" or "interesting"... i really don't mind myself what everything is called i mean i'll still be playing this. i do like the idea of something compleatly different but at the same time it shlould not loose it's humor..this is supposed to be fun to play so funny names is good too... so i really don't care about the name just eager to try this patch..

panda and everyone else: what did you think about my suggestion about moving the english teams down a division? -i mean it should be possible but is it?

yeah well i suppose the panda's premier league is just not that "cool" or "interesting"... i really don't mind myself what everything is called i mean i'll still be playing this. i do like the idea of something compleatly different but at the same time it shlould not loose it's humor..this is supposed to be fun to play so funny names is good too... so i really don't care about the name just eager to try this patch..

panda and everyone else: what did you think about my suggestion about moving the english teams down a division? -i mean it should be possible but is it?

Very true, you wont have to wait much longer, its uploading as i type |)
Moving the teams down a division was a good idea, the only problem is that all the premier league clubs had vertually no players, so putting them into the championship wouldnt work as well as first thought, tho i great suggestions none the less.

Very true, you wont have to wait much longer, its uploading as i type |)
Moving the teams down a division was a good idea, the only problem is that all the premier league clubs had vertually no players, so putting them into the championship wouldnt work as well as first thought, tho i great suggestions none the less.

where are you going to upload this?

it has finished uploading and under moderation and yes its in the patches area, does anyone have any idea of when it will be finished being checked? or is it at random times?

I was thinking that we could put all the Premiership clubs in the BSP/N/S? Because they have no top players but it could be fun at some point if we get bored of our clubs just to take over a big club in the lower leagues..? Also I'm just saying your suggestions for leagues are all well and good but not very fun.. "La Liga De Panda" yeah so it's the same as La Liga BBVA but with Panda. But you idea of the Platinum Premiership.. Is just the Premiership with the word platinum before it.. So your being quite contradictive when your criticising my ideas for names.. And Platinum Premiership kinda takes the fun out of the league, having the word Panda in the league is fun. But it's too late now :] Can't wait too play!!

names are only minor things, it doesn't effect the league or the game play in anyway :) so it doesnt really matter, hope you all get amazing re-gens, ive put all wage budgets to the same at the start, so you may change that yourself with the board, but i have put the wage budget fairly high so its all good, when its been approved ill set up a new thread and you can post your progress along with pictures etc, fun to see how our teams are doing in everyones games. GOOD LUCK

names are only minor things, it doesn't effect the league or the game play in anyway :) so it doesnt really matter, hope you all get amazing re-gens, ive put all wage budgets to the same at the start, so you may change that yourself with the board, but i have put the wage budget fairly high so its all good, when its been approved ill set up a new thread and you can post your progress along with pictures etc, fun to see how our teams are doing in everyones games. GOOD LUCK

I'm confused, do you mean it's uploaded now? If so, where is it? :)

no ive uploaded it, its being checked by the moderaters, making sure its not something different to what it should be, after its approved by the mods, its open for downloads, ill also add installation instructions just incase people dont know where to put it.

Oh right cool.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Has it still not uploaded? Why not just upload it onto Rapidshare or Megaupload or whatever?

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Oh my bad, it has uploaded!

Do you know when we'll get it? Also, will you PM the game to us: cheers (H)