:( I was just joking, or is there no place for jokes on FM-Base?

so what is the solution, no kits? it's kind of unfair on the other 13 or so people who decided to reply, or am I completely wrong and you(or whoever) just won't do kits for them?

They should probably make a simple kit & logo for each, and then if they appear later they can ask for some design features themselves.

I think we should giv them another couple of days, and after that i will make basic logos for the missing teams, as with the kits Stuart cant do them until all the logos have been completed, so plz just hang tight and everything will be sorted soon.

Home Kit: Gold and Black Stripes
Away Kit: Red and Purple Stripes

Logo Colours Gold and Black merge, similar to madrid's black being back colour gold being top colour
RUTC initials on top also in white cheers lads

Can My Logo be
Green, Orange and White i.e. the Tictac colours and then have TT on it please

Logos done so far;
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

4 more to do

Last edited:
Haave the others who applied been active recently, is so Private Message them to post.

Sorry about not posting my info about kits/logo's etc I thought I had pulled out.

Kit Style: Ajax Home
Colour 1: Dark Blue
Colour 2: Light Green
Sponsor: XBOX 360
Maker: Adidas
Just make the away kit with the colour the other way round, colour 1 being light green and colour 2 dark blue thanks.
Badge

Badge Shape: Ajax
Badge Center: A Football
Badge Position: Top Right
Color/s: Dark Blue and Light Green

Last edited:
When Ever:
Louis has done the actual database
Steve has had all the logo designs in
Stuart has all the logos to do the kits

So has everybody replied or not, if not are basic logos and kits going to be made for them?

3 need to reply and 4 need to be made. Read the previous posts to answer your other question

picture.php

Also a change to Fozzys Tic Tacs
picture.php

3 more to do.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

picture.php

2 more.

Who are the creaters of;

Sheffield Steelers and
Whiskar Warriors

These are the 2 missing logos, time is running out so plz get in touch with regards to your custom team logos, else basic logos will be provided.
Thankyou

Last edited: