I have had trouble with dbc files.

Have done what people have suggested (updates etc...) but nothing works so if it's possible then xml would be great. Cheers mate

i think pm not have attachment option...
how bout give me your email??

no offence haunter but i dont give out my e-mail like that, just post it here please!

well ok mate, its your choice...
here the database, if u need anything just tell me... :p

sat nicely in 4th there :)

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

can you post a screen of my squad, with ratings/goals etc

Durham Utd

Last edited:
Grr, I wish someone else would do this, I was too late :(
Maybe a second division? *shifty*, an awesome idea to be honest! :)

7th, not losing many games there, not rushing you at all Stuart but do you know when kits will be done mate? And no TheVillan that is not a bad idea at all but, it takes time to do it and I am sure it probably took Haunter a lot of time and effort to do this, not mentioning the kits and logo's. I would be happy to help if anyone wanted to start a 2nd division though. :D

7th, not losing many games there, not rushing you at all Stuart but do you know when kits will be done mate? And no TheVillan that is not a bad idea at all but, it takes time to do it and I am sure it probably took Haunter a lot of time and effort to do this, not mentioning the kits and logo's. I would be happy to help if anyone wanted to start a 2nd division though. :D

well, out of 20 teams, 9 kits didnt work, even with correct config etc. working on it thoguh, so soon.

I may extend to the 2nd division, if i can generate the interest

well, out of 20 teams, 9 kits didnt work, even with correct config etc. working on it thoguh, so soon.

Oh right :S Hope you get them working soon mate :) Yeah I would help with kits and do my bit on the editor although I only have very basic knowledge of it (the editor).

I'd submit a team and I'm pretty sure the interest would come.. :)

i like the sound of a 2nd division, Bashire Championship League lol i would quite happily create the logos for it. hopefully there will be interest, ill ask haunter to see if he would expand the current db and stuart if he would make the kits and if they agree then i will start a new thread to try and generate more interest.

i made some very basic kits to use until you release the proper kits and they all work fine mate heres the config im using

6th only 5 points off top :D

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

i made some very basic kits to use until you release the proper kits and they all work fine mate heres the config im using

Thanks Steve :)

We'd probly need to make a new thread and put all the players who are taken in the first post to help out the new comers