:O i play for hibs how sh!te but i've made caps for scotland u21 :D

im writing it as we speak, im going through them by position, and just finished Danny Fox's :) so if you got to the OP, you'll see where abouts i am :)

oh, thanks ill correct them :)

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

so annoyed, just written it all up, clicked backspace to delete something and its gone back a page and lost all my work :(

"ctrl + z" next time maybe?:p

GK:

Larsen Volk:
Unfortunately Larsen suffered a catastrophic injury playing for America under 21s and has been forced to retire.

LOL Unlucky :(:p

Would it be to much required for screenshots of the players?:)
or at least Ruben Mycock

Last edited:
will do Screenshots on Request, just need to finish writing up the rest of the updates for the other players, im currently writing about Nick Van Aalst, when i am done, im going to create a new thread for the actual story, any ideas for the name? :)

will do Screenshots on Request, just need to finish writing up the rest of the updates for the other players, im currently writing about Nick Van Aalst, when i am done, im going to create a new thread for the actual story, any ideas for the name? :)

"free agent story" is crappy but i am working on it lol, look foward to seeing my central midfielder :)

Youngsters, Taking over the world?

i dunno, not too good at names :S

ok:)

I'm very bad at this, but something like "From Hawley to West Thurrock, A Story About A (Full) Quarter of Prospects"
Like I said, I'm very bad at this:pXD LOL :p

Last edited: