swaggasaur

Reaction score
Hello, well.. recently my save on FM11 has just randomly decided to screw up and I keep suffering from crash dumps. If you read this it pretty much explains it all: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/technical-help-fm-2011/72003-fixing-these-crash-dumps.html. So what I need for one of you to do if you can is download this game save: Albert Rivers.fm progress to the 21st of July 2014 and then save it and then reupload it back on mediafire and then share it on here to see if it fixes the error, unless any of you others have anymore ideas.

If it's only that save, then it's most likely corrupted, and I'm afraid you're ******.

Ah okay LOL, if I make a new save is it most likely going to keep on occuring or is there a way to avoid it? - I'm sure it's nothing to do with my PC specs.

---------- Post added 25/04/2011 at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was 24/04/2011 at 03:28 AM ----------

This is really frustrating me :p, this save was pretty god **** good and I don't like the fact it's just randomly corrupted or whatever has happened to it. Does anyone know a way to fix it or could try my method I gave them?

Just have a 3 game rolling save and save regularly so if one is corrupted you still have 2 others.

I'm not looking into a new save, well I have one but I've got no motivation to play it. This is why I want someone to do me this favour or at least think of a method to fix this bullshit.