I need a good Tactic for West Ham!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryger09

Reaction score
I was managing Leeds Utd and got the West Ham job. I used the same tactic that I had with Leeds but it doesn't work out, so I need a new one. I have signed Shunsake Nakamura and Marko Jankovic on free's from Celtic and Palermo. I have signed Jermaine Beckford and Fabian Delph from Leeds Utd, Fraizer Campbell on Loan from Man Utd and a young Turkish striker - Batuhan who is very good in the air. Here is my strongest line-up:

GK: Green

RB: Faubert
CB: Collins
CB: Upson
LB: Filipe (Was signed from Deportivo for 3.8m when Zola was here)

RM: Behrami
CM: Parker
CM: Nakamura (Celtic, Free)
LM: Jankovic (Palermo, Free)

ST: Ashton
ST: Campbell/Batuhan (Campbell - Man Utd, Loan) ( Batuhan - Besiktas, 7m)

try JPwoody V2, its my fave tactic.
PS: Flipe is class

against better teams try half way defensive. short slow passing. counterattacking. use playmaker. full closing down.

i've developed a good tactic for the smaller teams of the league, i am 6th in the premierleague with wolves at the moment, are you playing fm10 or 09?

i've developed a good tactic for the smaller teams of the league, i am 6th in the premierleague with wolves at the moment, are you playing fm10 or 09?

i would say 09 because frazier campbell is playing for united

Don't be afraid to go 3 CBs. You can go Illung-Upson-Gabbidon and not miss a beat. Play three across the back with a DM - you have plenty of good options at DM with West Ham.

I find this lets me get really creative up front without losing anything on defense. Parker or Kovac as DMC works great. Illunga and Spector can both play in the middle and the other fullbacks can all play on the wing so you dont really lose any depth.

it depends what your objective is, honestly i would either use the jp woody v1 tactic or the tyberlode piranha tactic because it works with every team

Status
Not open for further replies.