• Portsmouth

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Atletico Madrid

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
portsmouth is pretty easy, if you get the formation right, i would of won the championship with them but had to sell my best players, and replaced them all with loans, went up frew the play-offs, finished 17th in the PL and then 5th 2nd and 1st, no cheating just got lucky with good free bes, also got a new stadium built was a fun game

Athletico madrid i think would be nice challenge havnt tried although try and break the firm grip barca and madrid have in spain would be a good challenge and europe too

Athletico Bilbao. Only sign Basque players and break the Real/Barca dominance :)

Atletico is hardly any challenge,loads of money,good squad and large new stadium....id rather try Athletic Bilbao...now thats challenging (H) ofcourse with same goals as for Atletico Madrid

Bilbao is really difficult! I've tried it before, but the Basque players only rule is too annoying and I wouldn't want to ruin tradition!

So it's either Atletico Madrid with the goals set above, or Portsmouth with aims to get promoted and get into profit!

Bilbao is really difficult! I've tried it before, but the Basque players only rule is too annoying and I wouldn't want to ruin tradition!

So it's either Atletico Madrid with the goals set above, or Portsmouth with aims to get promoted and get into profit!

yeah same here....i hoped for some good regens after one season but nothing...only good players that i know and that are class are xabi alonso,juanma and arteta from everton but its impossible to sign them even if i had money so i gave up:(

Well you did ask for a challenge... Challenges are suppose to be difficult. ;)

Atletico Madrid and Portsmouth aren't really challenges IMO (Athletico especially) and once you get Portsmouth back into the prem it will be easy to get rid of their debt with all the TV money.

Well you did ask for a challenge... Challenges are suppose to be difficult. ;)

Atletico Madrid and Portsmouth aren't really challenges IMO (Athletico especially) and once you get Portsmouth back into the prem it will be easy to get rid of their debt with all the TV money.

hmmm....

Try creating your own team, set them in BSP with hardly an funds and a low rep say about 900, and try and get them to the Prem. Im currently doing this, and im 5th in my first season. Its incredibly hard but fun all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.