I need a new striker

• Thread starter Tunit
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 4K
T

Tunit

Hey,

I'm West Ham and im half-way through my season and in 7th in the Premierleague.
Four of my first team strikers are all out for what the physio says "between 2 to 4 months" these being Marlon Harewood, Dean Ashton, Bobby Zamora and Richard Cresswell.

Can anyone give me a solution of a good striker to bring in please?

I've got a budget of 2.5M left.

Thanks.

I just discovered this guy on our net game.

Dieter Van Tournout , hes young, tall can finish and head and I got him for under 1m. Im not sure if thats how u spell his name though.

Also, as always Scotland is the place for cheap good young players. Gary O'Conner is probabaly the best out and out stiker, 250k or you could try his partnet in crime Derek Riordan who is more lightweight and skilful

There's this Spanish guy called Paco Luna. He's world class and has plenty of pace and can score amazing goals. Practically free aswell. :)

he would be ok for backup, I woudlr etrain hiw to be a winger though

I would suggest you try get Guiseppe Rossi on loan if at all possible. With Lucarelli and Saha out injured I had to use him up front alongside Van Nistelrooy for the last few games of the season. He kept scoring and I coudn't drop him he was in such good form and he kept Lucarelli out of the Champions League final. He ended up with 16 goals in 20 starts and 2 sub appearances.

Cesar Delgado aint bad. Mauro esposito is a foward but he is also very versatile ans can play anywhere across the midfield but i think he's a little out of your budget.

cheap young ones

pablo vitti
pedro junior(gremio)
marcelinho.. hes about 18.. ends up a smasher

Hernan peirone has 20 finishing and 20 heading plays for san lorenzo

when playin wiv spurs i got gary o'conner from hibs for 500k and he got 15 goals, also try marcus rosenborg from ajax, finishing rating of 19 and shuld be able 2 get him for 2mill

Zigic is **** though, I bought him once and he didn't impress at all.

Lloyd said:
Zigic is **** though, I bought him once and he didn't impress at all.

zigic is amazing if you play him right

get him as target man and get balls on to his head and that - if you get it right he scores loads

i had him and koller at dortmund - both 6foot 7 and 20 heading

was a breeze

if u wnt a bargain try kisliy... if he hasn't been bought already, plays for
MTZ-Ripo. scored a hattrick against heats for hibs in his, and my, first derby off the bench with about 9mins to go. We won 5-1

I'll give Zigic a go again then some time.

Lee said:
There's this Spanish guy called Paco Luna. He's world class and has plenty of pace and can score amazing goals. Practically free aswell. :)

Paco Luna!!, reminds me of that AEK Athens game :yes:... back to the point, maybe you should go for someone like lee trundle or lee miller