Tomia08

Reaction score
Hy

I`m currently 3 seasons in with romanian side CFR 1907 Cluj and I need a good box to box midfielder. I had Emmanuel Culio and Adrian Cristea who made a pretty good job, but they left and now i have Liviu Antal(starting at Otelul Galati) and Emir Bajrami(starting at FC Twente) and they are not good enough. I don`t have any transfer budget, but I can sell 2-3 players to gain something like 3-4 milion Euros. I want a younger midfielder that i can grow myself without paying too much money. Any suggestion?

PS. - it has to play in the left or center...

Milan Badelj from Dinamo !?
Mobi Okoli ?

Last edited:
milan badelj moved to Toulouse Fc and at 8.5 mil its impossible to take him, and i don`t have mobi okoli in the database.

Hmmm ... Try with Nikola Mojovic or Juraj Kucka !! :D

Juraj Kucka is at napoli... i could negotiate with him ,but his 1.5 mill/year wage is a little bit too high... and Mojovic is not in the db.

Could Pedro Morales do the job? He is on the transfer list for just 275k, as I can`t found any affordable youngster...

He is nice one but if you want some wonderkid I recommend to you Mateo Kovačić from Dinamo he had 16 or 17 year and with 21 year he is one of the best player in Manager 11 ! :D