Status
Not open for further replies.

ashvin

Reaction score
The transfer window for the second season is about to open, and I need a good striker as I'm getting rid of Crouch and Keane. Defoe and Pav have been quite good for my team but they're always going tons of games without scoring and wasting a lot of easy chances (as in real life).

Anybody got any recommendation? My transfer budget is around 20m quids, but I would preferably want to spend around 15m so I can get another backup player or a youngster in.

Yaya Sanogo, Khouma Babacar, Romelo Lukaku, Tomas Necid, Christian Benitez, Sergio Araujo

Put in an audatious £38 million pound bid for Aguero like they did in real life. On a serious note I'd recommend Sanogo, Kadlec, Lukaku, Babacar, Hernandez or Hulk if you can get him.

If you have that budget then for some of these you might have to add an additional clause and pay over 48 months.

Thanks guys. Will take a look at these players.

I already tried Hernandez but he was not interested even though I won the league.

Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Diego Tardelli - Atletico Mineiro
Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Edinson Cavani - Napoli
Mevlut Erdinc - PSG
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Guillaume Hoarau - PSG
Nilmar - Villareal
Ezequiel Lavezzi - Napoli
Stefan Kiebling - Leverkeusen
Rogelio Funes Mori - River
Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo
Jan Chramosta - Mladla Bolesav
Peniel Mlapa - Hoffenheim
Tiago Alves - Santos
Falcao - Porto
Oscar Cardozo - Benfica
Lucas Barrios - Dortmund
Eren Derdiyok - Leverkusen

Thanks for the list.

I already got Tiago Alves but he's too young right now and I'm only playing him in the easier matches at the moment.

what about Bafetimbi Gomis or Jimmy Briand? Maybe Petrić? (if you need guys with a bit more experience)

I got Neymar. :)

Was trying to go for Hulk but they wanted 38m for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.