RelRom

Reaction score
Ok,so I just got fm14 and this new tactical renewal really gives me a hard time...
here's my squad,and the tactic I tried ( in the attachments)

anyway,for some reason I hardly win,and it seems like the players don't obey the team instructions-they keep shooting from enormous distances although I told them not too,and when the wingers get into a good passing opportunity,they shot the ball to nowhere...

what can I do?
is there something wrong with my squad?,and tips for the tactics? (I played several of the previous FMs and I did well until that version-14)

by the way,Balotelli hardly scores,what can I do?

Thank you so much for helping :),
Ariel.

Same problem here.... with Milan I can't find the right tactic(and instructions).... probably the right 1 should be 4-1-2-1-2

Same problem here.... with Milan I can't find the right tactic(and instructions).... probably the right 1 should be 4-1-2-1-2

Well,I tried another tactic and it works...,apparently you need to keep it a simple as possible

I used the same formation as in the picture,and in the team instructions I just used Hassle opponent and higher tempo,I gave Mario Balotelli "Advanced Froward"-and he scores a lot..
Control mentality and balanced fluidity...

I bought Koke from Atletico to the central midfielder and he plays as a Deep Lying Playmaker and he does a great job,Kaka gets injured alot so I bought Holtby in January and he plays as Trequarstita and does a great job

in the player instructions give everyone "Shot less often" and to all 4 defenders give "Fewer risky passes"

i'm in the 30th match of the Serie A and i'm on top 3 more points then Juve and about 15 more than 3rd place..

I hope I helped :)

I started a same with A.C. Milan as well and I have my ups and downs ... In the beginning I started playing a 4-5-1 with two full backs , 2 central defenders an anchorman a box to box middlefielder , an advanced playmaker 2 inside forwards and a complete forward. I eas using a loti of instructions (12) and while I was doing pretty well in Serie A ( i was 2nd) in champions league the results were awful (finished the group stage 3rd with only one win). In order to be more offencive I started use a formation with 3 in the middle (2 bwm left and right and an ap in the middle) but the results were not good (5 draws and one win in six games) Now I am using 4-1-4-1 ****** tactic and things seem to go better. I think I 'll stick to this tactic till the end of the season (am in March 2014 now) and I 'll try to change it just a little bit in the beginning of the next season since I allways wanted to play with inside forwars ...

I started a same with A.C. Milan as well and I have my ups and downs ... In the beginning I started playing a 4-5-1 with two full backs , 2 central defenders an anchorman a box to box middlefielder , an advanced playmaker 2 inside forwards and a complete forward. I eas using a loti of instructions (12) and while I was doing pretty well in Serie A ( i was 2nd) in champions league the results were awful (finished the group stage 3rd with only one win). In order to be more offencive I started use a formation with 3 in the middle (2 bwm left and right and an ap in the middle) but the results were not good (5 draws and one win in six games) Now I am using 4-1-4-1 ****** tactic and things seem to go better. I think I 'll stick to this tactic till the end of the season (am in March 2014 now) and I 'll try to change it just a little bit in the beginning of the next season since I allways wanted to play with inside forwars ...

Hey man,well after I tried a lot of tatics since I opened this post,it seems the 4-5-1 with DLP and BWM in the middle,TREQ\Advanced playmaker in the upper position.. and also reduce the amount of instructions you use (I used only-Higher tempo,hassle opponent,work ball into box and retain poss..) hope that helps.. (I won the Serie A in the first season with that tactic)

Hey man,well after I tried a lot of tatics since I opened this post,it seems the 4-5-1 with DLP and BWM in the middle,TREQ\Advanced playmaker in the upper position.. and also reduce the amount of instructions you use (I used only-Higher tempo,hassle opponent,work ball into box and retain poss..) hope that helps.. (I won the Serie A in the first season with that tactic)

Thank you for the advice ! I am in season 2 now (finished 3rd) and I am using the same tactic with only two differences , I have set Polli as a middlefielder with support duty, and in team instructions I have set short passing and lower tempo. Everything else are the same. I have started well so far in serie A (3 wins in my first 3 games) ang manage to qualify for champions league with one win and one lose. But I am thinking of using Polli as a DLP. I let you know if it worked !

I 've been trying something new and it seems to work quite well . I use two inside forwards (left foot on the right flank and vice versa), I ve change strategy and set it to counter and rigid and as RelRom said I use fewer instructions (direct passing , passt to space , exploit the flanks , and higher tempo ) . I let my assistant to set opposite instructions. So far I have four wins in four games

Same here guys , playing an online game with my mate who's inter milan and I'm AC just can't get balotelli scoring , kaka gets injured alot and el shawarey is wanted by man city . I've got this CM coming in from hamburg called Baldeij or something like that croation seems good. But my job isn't safe I've had a few bad results need help on how to get my team scoring goals ?

Same here guys , playing an online game with my mate who's inter milan and I'm AC just can't get balotelli scoring , kaka gets injured alot and el shawarey is wanted by man city . I've got this CM coming in from hamburg called Baldeij or something like that croation seems good. But my job isn't safe I've had a few bad results need help on how to get my team scoring goals ?
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...922-3-4-2-1-no-striker-tactic-ccc-s-gold.html with this tactic as AC Milan manager until now I won 10 trophies in 5 years(including treble in a single season and 4 consecutive serie A titles) Play Saponara as SS he will become a beast