I need a tactic that will improve my form (14 game losing streak)

wellus

Reaction score
I manage Hull City, my pre-season was good, won every match but the problem is I cant seem to pull a win out of anywhere, my last 14 games have been losses.

my standard formation is 4-4-2 though I have switched it up a few times to 3-2-2-1-2.

I've tried 10 + tactics, strategies without success..

I need someone who has experienced seriously bad form (With a team similar to mine) to help me out..

I'm not interested in players tactics that work for a 100million dollar team's/ 15million dollar players I've tried multiple (AWESOME TACTICS) that suck, I'm sorry they don't work for everyone..

If you have started out with 14 losses, it will be hard to turn around. As it stands its not the way you instruct your team to play, but how they actually play. Morale, comfidence, respect etc will all be down the drain and no doubt changing tactics that often Will have got you there.

Last edited:
Thebetterhalf that's exactly what it feels like..

I'm using tactics that have won me premierships, cups, seasons & non have worked, Redders I'll checkout your tactic cheers.

Wellus, don't forget all those tactics you've used don't instantly do all the magic. Your team needs a few games to get used to them and your players have to be suited to play a certain tactic. Besides all that, like TheBetterHalf already noted, being in a bad run like that it's going to be tough to get out of there anyhow. Sticking to a certain tactic might sometimes do the trick, even though at first it seems to be useless.