erikcelander

Reaction score
I'm currently playing with Arsenal in my first season (ever of FM's hehe) and it's going horrible.. started the first couple of games by winning good (8-0 VS dynamo kyiv in CL group) and so on.. but after a while it started getting horrible and i'm currently positioned 8th in the league.. :( I have the original arsenal squad + götze, isco, muniain, wellington nem and ademilson, and i need a solid formation for next season, preferably with AMC's (might sell muniain/götze) and might buy Destro. preferably a formation with screens of results in 1 or 2 season.

I'm currently playing with Arsenal in my first season (ever of FM's hehe) and it's going horrible.. started the first couple of games by winning good (8-0 VS dynamo kyiv in CL group) and so on.. but after a while it started getting horrible and i'm currently positioned 8th in the league.. :( I have the original arsenal squad + götze, isco, muniain, wellington nem and ademilson, and i need a solid formation for next season, preferably with AMC's (might sell muniain/götze) and might buy Destro. preferably a formation with screens of results in 1 or 2 season.

Go here. should do well with your team :)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...piece*****-zizunola-ft-jassar-**13-3-0-a.html

Try that and give feed back on that thread. and if you face any problems too you can let me know on there so we help each other. Cheers.