Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimevodno

Reaction score
Can someone tell me a good player for MC position fo about 25M. Thanks.

Joao Moutinho , Miquel Veloso , Vukevic , Matias Fernandez , Scott Brown

deano, try answering the question, then post the link mate, try gokhan inler, gojko kacar, michael johnson nigel de jong javier mascherano miguel veloso

Joe, look, I'm answering the question ;)

Jeremy Toulalan is a good one, good going forward and defensively, Joao Moutinho, and Miguel Veloso all similar.

deano, try answering the question, then post the link mate, try gokhan inler, gojko kacar, michael johnson nigel de jong javier mascherano miguel veloso

Erm Joe.

1. The lad above had already posted a few solutions. And what on earth is the point in showing him the thread if I'm just gonna name them when he can get more variety of answers on the thread.

2. You've basically named good DMCs with exception to Johnson.

;)

Veloso has a sexy haircut.

Bernardo(Cruzeiro) is great, young too.
25m should buy you one of many great CM, just search through some teams, you will find one.

Erm Joe.

1. The lad above had already posted a few solutions. And what on earth is the point in showing him the thread if I'm just gonna name them when he can get more variety of answers on the thread.

2. You've basically named good DMCs with exception to Johnson.

;)

I cant stand it when people do this!!!!!! What if no one has put a post up asking for a good midfielder for 25 mil! what if this is the first one? Really annoys me, if i ask a question i dont wanna trawl through pages looking for answers....ideally id like my own thread.

No, Deano did the right thing, As if people start to answer the questions then post the link people will keep making the pointless thread knowing that they will get a answer.

Where if people just post the links to the thread where they should have posted then that way they will learn we wont get a answer unless we post in there.

So well done Deano

anything to disagree with me, really grow up child :) ive got better things to do than argue with you, you should answer the question then post the link because he will get an answer but be reminded to use the search in future, well done everyone who knows how to read and answered the question

I wish my teams could give me one million for transfers...25 mill? Sheesh, I could make a killer team with that.

anything to disagree with me, really grow up child :) ive got better things to do than argue with you, you should answer the question then post the link because he will get an answer but be reminded to use the search in future, well done everyone who knows how to read and answered the question

If you're implying that I can't read then you really do as I suspected have the mental capacity of a dog. You have so many issues and arguments and there's no smoke without fire mate.

Before throwing words around like you have maybe take a slightly closer look because many of your posts are simply riddled with mistakes and contradictory comments.

As Coach Carter said, I do know how some feel with a lot of threads being closed but the big picture is that it saves the same pointless threads being reproduced and it doesn't clutter the boards. I mean even now you see the same question being asked over and over all in different threads. I didn't feel any need to give a suggestion of player because if I did it's basicall saying "these players are good mate but here's the link you don't need anymore" By doing this just gives a reason/excuse for every poster to start a new thread for every query they have in regards to the game.

So Joe before making ridiculous comments like and needlessly insult Danny maybe stop to think for a moment. I don't know Danny and cannot make a judgement and I know you two have had your problems in the past but what on earth did he say for you to act so immaturely?

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

If you're implying that I can't read then you really do as I suspected have the mental capacity of a dog. You have so many issues and arguments and there's no smoke without fire mate.

Before throwing words around like you have maybe take a slightly closer look because many of your posts are simply riddled with mistakes and contradictory comments.

As Coach Carter said, I do know how some feel with a lot of threads being closed but the big picture is that it saves the same pointless threads being reproduced and it doesn't clutter the boards. I mean even now you see the same question being asked over and over all in different threads. I didn't feel any need to give a suggestion of player because if I did it's basicall saying "these players are good mate but here's the link you don't need anymore" By doing this just gives a reason/excuse for every poster to start a new thread for every query they have in regards to the game.

So Joe before making ridiculous comments like and needlessly insult Danny maybe stop to think for a moment. I don't know Danny and cannot make a judgement and I know you two have had your problems in the past but what on earth did he say for you to act so immaturely?

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
xactly <)

claudio marchisio, ramires or jadson are all great :)

Yeah, Hamsik, he was well good for me, 25m i got him for...

Angelo Palombo for a Defensive midfielder. He is 29 years old though, so its up to you. - 12 million

Status
Not open for further replies.