we need much more info than that to assist! you make the effort, we make the effort!

who are you? what year are you in? how much do you have?

to play up top?

hahaha, sorry mate! long day! I only saw your st next to it now!

Jovetic? not sure how much he goes for on the latest patch or any patch for that matter

retrain an AMC who can play ST (somewhat)

there are only a few very good treq strikers out there and are expensive and some old!

do you really want a treq striker? there are SO many strikers you can get with that, poachers/tm's/dlf's etc..

well i made a tika taka formation, but if you can help me with a new style then thatll be great

well i made a tika taka formation, but if you can help me with a new style then thatll be great

you don't need a treq for possession, your striker should be the end product of your passing and movements :) so a poacher or af would work well!

that is just my approach, some may disagree though :)

a fluid/control/short passing/high freedom/4321 (amc) would work well for the Gunners

Abel Hernandez/Neal Maupay/Lacazette/Bossetti/Benzia are all good young strikers

As Raikan said, you don't need a treq. or DLF to have possession! I usually had 60-70% possession in most games on my Bilbao save, and I used Aduritz or Igerexte as an AF!
Plus, if you use an AM or a CM as an Advanced Playmaker - Support then using a Treq. often means 'The hole' will just become crowded!