SunderlandDanny1973

Just One Forum Please
Reaction score
Ok basically I have started a new game with Lazio and since they have a lack of money and wingers i decided to go down the route of playing a no wingers and a 4-3-2-1 formation with two attacking midfielders just behind the sole striker. Every single player plays well except for the left sided attacking midfielder no matter who I play there, they always get a rating of below 6 if not worse. They don't score, they don't pass they basically don't do anything.

So when i discovered this i decided a change was in order so Pandev, who was playing well as the other attacking midfielder in the previous formation , became the sole attacking midfielder so the formation became 4-3-1-2. Now here comes the part where I want to drop kick someone in the head, Pandev is now playing awful as well as anyone else who plays attacking midfield. It appears the AM postion has become a posioned chalice.

So my question is, is there any reason why FM won't allow me to play an AM or is it my PI for that specific players, screenie below, because it is so infuraiting to have a player playing badly and you don't know why. Thanks in advance for any help offered

There is a AM bug in the game regarding player ratings in that position behind the strikers.I thought it had been sorted out for the 9.3 update but as i never play formations with a AM i dont know i could be wrong.

Take the forward arrows of your 2 wide CM's,make your AM a playmaker take the FW runs down to mixed and make him hold the ball.

Last edited:
cheers he is already playmaker but will make other changes and tell you how it goes