I need help finding a striker in 2017

Reaction score
Alright lads I'm in January 2017 with my Newcastle team and after being taken over by a wealthy business man I have 100 million to find a striker to play Trequartista, I currentyly have Jesse and Maupay and some young Dutch lad but need a worldie and all the good ones seem to be taken. Any Suggestions?

I would take a look at Domenico Berardi. Bought him for about £40M at the start of the 2017-18 season when Timo Werner wasn't working out and he's done a pretty good job so far and he's only 23.

Last edited:
I would take a look at Domenico Berardi. Bought him for about £40M at the start of the 2017-18 season when Timo Werner wasn't working out and he's done a pretty good job so far and he's only 23.

Cheers man I will have a look!

I would be careful with Berardi. Lots and lots of people have problems with him being able to play league games, althought it might be sorted later on in the game

I would be careful with Berardi. Lots and lots of people have problems with him being able to play league games, althought it might be sorted later on in the game

I haven't had any problems whatsoever playing him league games.

View attachment 347529

I am managing in the French league but I bought him from Tottenham who got him quite early and it seems they had no issues either.

I haven't had any problems whatsoever playing him league games.

View attachment 663369

I am managing in the French league but I bought him from Tottenham who got him quite early and it seems they had no issues either.
Okay, i was just warning him because a lot of people have.

I bought these 3 in 2017 for my ManU save
Teele Muso - 13 mil - powerful target man develops into complete forward - Goals per match ( 2017: 0.6, 2018:0.5, 2019:0.75, 2020: 1.0)
Luciani Vietto - 19 mil -great advanced forward loads of goal and assists - goals per match ( 2017 : 0.4, 2018 :0.5, 2019: 0.8)
Pauloa - 1.8 mil - great striking stats but bad positioning works great as a backup - goals per match ( 2017: 0.30, 2018: 0.40, 2019:0.5, 2020: 0.60) might improve if used regularly I was using him as a backup for Vietto

buy timo werner(can be a beast)
or maybe macheda,he is a beast for me

got him from PSV in 2017. history shows they got him from orlando piraes a south african premiership team. now worth 40 Mil and just turned down a 56 mil offer on from AS Monaco.

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones input! Managed to get Timo Werner for 20 million and then the season after I went crazy and bought Aguero for 65 million hahaa