DidierDrogba

Reaction score
How to improve decision making? or is there even an option for it
im asking cause i would like to improve decisions for Sotiris Ninis (he have only 8) and youngster Terry Antonis (he have 9)

How to improve decision making? or is there even an option for it im asking cause i would like to improve decisions for Sotiris Ninis (he have only 8) and youngster Terry Antonis (he have 9)
What positions do they play in ?

How to improve decision making? or is there even an option for it
im asking cause i would like to improve decisions for Sotiris Ninis (he have only 8) and youngster Terry Antonis (he have 9)

The winger role definitely increases it, off the top of my head I don't know any others that Ninis plays in (There will be some, I just can't remember). Never heard of Antonis.

The winger role definitely increases it, off the top of my head I don't know any others that Ninis plays in (There will be some, I just can't remember). Never heard of Antonis.

Terry Antonis is 18 years young player who was bought by Parma few days ago from Sydney (will actually join team first day of tranfer market) and he plays attacking midfielder

Sotiris Ninis is MC, AMRC and Terry Antonis is MC,AMC

These training focuses improve decisions-
Winger (Only Ninis)
Wide Midfielder (Only Ninis - The other roles both players can do!)
Attacking Midfielder
Advanced Playmaker
Inside Forward
Central Midfielder
Deep Lying Playmaker
Box-to-Box

By the way, that is all of them exept trequarista and ball winning midfielder that either of those players are allowed to do...

These training focuses improve decisions-
Winger (Only Ninis)
Wide Midfielder (Only Ninis - The other roles both players can do!)
Attacking Midfielder
Advanced Playmaker
Inside Forward
Central Midfielder
Deep Lying Playmaker
Box-to-Box

By the way, that is all of them exept trequarista and ball winning midfielder that either of those players are allowed to do...

thank you

I didnt want to start another thread, but i have one question
is there any way to stop other teams injuring my players?
in 7 games 10 players have been injured (mostly wingbacks and strikers)
training is on medium workload even put fitness as focus for few weeks