Ocho Cinco99

Reaction score
I just got Southampton promoted from the championship but I am having a terrible time in the Prem, I keep losing and losing and only have managed to get a point so far.... I have tried many different tactics but nothing seems to work, what should i do?

keep on going mate, I had it with West Ham in my first season.. nothing at all works.. but keep on at it, just make/use tactics that bring out the best of your players...

good luck :)

Pretty much what Raikan said tbh, the step up can be a real killer. Try to play a more defensive formation and focus on counter attacking football if you can, depends on if you have the players for it though.

I'm 2 games in to the BPL on my Southampton save and I've had:

Manchester City 1 - 0 Southampton
Southampton 3 - 1 Newcastle

Who do you play up front? I use Tadanari Lee, who got me 44 goals in the championship and he's replicating that form now.

I have Zaha up front, he got me around 38 goals in the championship, but firing blanks in the Prem

I have Zaha up front, he got me around 38 goals in the championship, but firing blanks in the Prem
I was going to get him at the end of the first season but Man Utd snapped him up in January. Don't suppose you could put some screenshots up of tactics, transfer history page and anything else you think might be useful. That is if you're still having problems, I'll try and help out