Status
Not open for further replies.

VizuaLizah

Reaction score
I can't seem to make a tactic that makes me win 3 games in a row and I never know what to do with the new training system, please help.

Don't ask here. TheBetterHalf will probably close this thread. On topic, try reducing creative freedom and roaming, use asymmetrical formations and don't change too much from the default formations. This should help you start off.

I can't seem to make a tactic that makes me win 3 games in a row and I never know what to do with the new training system, please help.

You will get the hang of it. Just use this beta version to play around and get to know the game. As for the training, make it a part of your tactics. If you want to play a tiki-taka style, then focus on Ball Control and Attack. If you want to play a quick counter game, then focus on making your players better in Tactics and Fitness. Naturally, you wont see a huge difference in the stats of those players already developed but long term, you will see that the youngsters will handle your tactical approach better as their stats will be better matched to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.