I need help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

josharsenal

Banned
Reaction score
Im getting really annoyed with football manager 2010 every team i manage i never stick to it and lose a lot of matches and i am not enjoying playing football manager 2010 which im really annoyed with
please help :(

Start a story
Make big signings-makes it more interesting
Occasionally change clubs

I think there may already be a thread on this,but hopefully the moderators wont close it

u need to pick a team and force yourself to stick to it i was like u so my advice is try managing somewhere different lyke portugal holland france etc am currently managing porto and really enjoying it give it a try

Start a story
Make big signings-makes it more interesting
Occasionally change clubs

I think there may already be a thread on this,but hopefully the moderators wont close it

I would start a story but i think id look like a **** if i lost

Try and buy big players for your club that way you will want to find out how they do!

I would start a story but i think id look like a **** if i lost

People don't mind seeing people lose in their story, it's just when they can't stick to one, exhibit a (points to self) :p.

I wouldn't start a story unless you've got to at least January in your first season.

People don't mind seeing people lose in their story, it's just when they can't stick to one, exhibit a (points to self) :p.

I wouldn't start a story unless you've got to at least January in your first season.

I need a team as i have started a west ham game and im on the 2nd of november and i want to quit as im not enjoying it any teams that i will enjoy to play with

Status
Not open for further replies.