Status
Not open for further replies.

milk12

Reaction score
i need a playmaker for my wigan team i have signed fat Ronldo i have milevskyi on loan and i have signed adrian the spanish striker. i have koumas, bechkam, jordi gomez, de ridder, scharner, meghni and all of those in midfield... i have tried everything, every tactic every duty but nothing works, the problem is, is that adrian scores every oppertunity he gets , BUT no1 plays him any balls not to him not to ron not to milevskiy, and i dont mean crosses cos none of my strikers are good at headering i mean through balls etc. i need a playmaker who is relatively cheap 6m max. who can play in the middle and just supply excellent through balls... and also what dutys should i play my strikers and wich strikers should i play.. much apreciated

train players to try killer balls more often

set individual player settings to throuhball often

play through th middle to get more through balls

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

and bye thomas kahlenberg

train players to try killer balls more often

set individual player settings to throuhball often

play through th middle to get more through balls

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

and bye thomas kahlenberg
when i type in his name it says no results found... do you think i can retrain jonathon cristaldo into an attacking mid? and how do i train players to try killer balls more often?

Status
Not open for further replies.