irbis

Reaction score
I'm managing Man City, I don't know how to communicate with players and I have a big problem:mad:. My squad harmony is very poor and i have a lot unhappy players, who no one wants to buy:(. I don't know what to do. Can somebody help me?

Different reasons and I have 20 players unhappy over 10 of them are in reserve squad.

Brought in a lot of players?
Most probably want first team football and if they're all sitting in the reserve team they'll be a pain to sell for anything near their value.

Yes I bought a lot of new players. I offered most of the reserves for nothing and still no one wanted and the board won't allow contract termination. And the unhappy players are making other players unhappy too.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

But how can I get a good squad harmony

You'd need to get rid of the players that no longer want to be there and give your new first team players time to gel.

are you winning games or not? I have never had more than 1 player unhappy ever.. nor more than one poor morale, its always very good to superb...

you need to MANAGE your squad better! keep all the players happy so they do not disrupt the rest of the team, they will immediately be unhappy with you if you try and terminate their contracts... that was a schoolboy error and a complete waste of money.. (which even your board wont allow)

start playing some of these players in a few games, even sub them in for a few minutes or so, just give them 1st team football and play them in the smalller Cup games...

once they are happy again their values will go up and it will be a bit easier to sell them, try and loan them out, ask for 50% of their wages to be paid for (at least its something) and let their contracts run out if you want to do it like that..

there are many options bud, choose the correct one!