I need little help with my tactics

RogerGilomur

Reaction score
Hi everybody...This is my first post here, so i guess youll help me...:)
Im playing online game with my friend, Spanish league...Im playing with Villareal and he is playing with Sevilla.
After first season i have finished 4th and he has finished 3rd, and we have both secured Champions league for the next season...
We are playing without buying players on 48 months and so....
During my first year i have purchased following players:
Wilfred, Jali, Vass, Rochina, Sigurdsson, Vrsaljko, Soukuna, Ilicic
and during summer transfer period after first year:
Munoz, Javi Garcia, Liam Rigwell, Yanga-Mbiwa, Keisuke Honda, Daniel Carvalho (free player)

And during my time as a manager club have left: Borja Valero, De guzman, Rodrigez, Senna, Oriol, Catila, Bruno,Marchena, Cani, and a bunch of other in my opinion less important players.
Basically after all these transfers my intention is to play in this formation:

GK Diego Lopez
RB-Vrsaljko CB-Zapata CB-Mbiwa LB-Rigwell
DM-Javi Garcia
DLP-Honda BWM-Wakaso
AM-Sigurdsson
T-Rossi T-Nilmar

with substitutions: Jali, Vass, Rochina, Musaccio, Munoz, Lejeune, Diego Marino, Ilicic, Mario, Wilfred
Any suggestions to my kind of formation, and what kind of tactics i should employ, in order to improve my last years result, and to finish above my friend (finishing above Barca and Real is unrealistic in my opinion :))? Any suggestions for new additions, i have left another 8 mil ponds for transfers and around 300K pounds per week free for salaries)

Romulo is in my plans...:) i've missed Niangollan, i didnt have enough money to sign him..but i think he is great player...He played for me in Atalanta and Aston Villa in previous saves weve played... Although, i think im pretty good covered in the BWM position with Wakaso, Jali, Vass? Ive been thinking to boost attack a little bit with Willian (agreed transfer fee, but couldnt agree salary for one time and now he dont want to talk with me), perhaps Dzagoev, Joe Alen, Gutierrez....?

Romulo is in my plans...:) i've missed Niangollan, i didnt have enough money to sign him..but i think he is great player...He played for me in Atalanta and Aston Villa in previous saves weve played... Although, i think im pretty good covered in the BWM position with Wakaso, Jali, Vass? Ive been thinking to boost attack a little bit with Willian (agreed transfer fee, but couldnt agree salary for one time and now he dont want to talk with me), perhaps Dzagoev, Joe Alen, Gutierrez....?

Dzagoev is good, depends how he develops as well though, sometimes he does not improve...

Yeah BWM role is covered quite nicely!

Lennon is usually cheap and available, has great pace!

Nico Gaitan is cheap as well

Dzagoev is good, depends how he develops as well though, sometimes he does not improve...Yeah BWM role is covered quite nicely! Lennon is usually cheap and available, has great pace!Nico Gaitan is cheap as well
There is a lot of great wingers, Sidney Sam, James Rodriguez, Brian Ruiz, Schurrle, Marco Reus, Hazard, Marin, Douglas Costa...But im kind looking to play classic 4-3-1-2 formation, like my club Chelsea, a few years ago with Drogba Anelka, Joe Cole, Lampard Balack and Essien....Position attacks, with big good possession.....

would you like to try out my new tactic I am making, I am having some seriously good football and results with it so far :) loving it :) is that the narrow 431(being the amc) and two strikers with 3 flat CM?

Sure i would like to try....Basically it should be narrow, with short passing, but expressive creativity due to the presence of Sigurdsson, Honda, Nilmar and Rossi...Im not quite sure about tempo...There is also question for L and R backs, should they look for overlap or stay behind.......................:)))

would you like to try out my new tactic I am making, I am having some seriously good football and results with it so far :) loving it :) is that the narrow 431(being the amc) and two strikers with 3 flat CM?

would to give your new tac a go m8

would love to give it a go but only play as man u or juv so would it work for either

it should work for any team :)

just need two quick strikers, a good creative AMC and a good BWM and two good all round mids :)

it should work for any team :)

just need two quick strikers, a good creative AMC and a good BWM and two good all round mids :)
ok thanks m8 would roo work ok as the amc till i get a real amc allso young and the mexican kid who i cant rember his name would thay be ok upfront?

I had the results above by leaving the FB's crossing from deep and crossing sometimes!

if you want to change that back if you are getting hit on the counter then I suggest doing that rather :)

I did just draw 2:2 with Chelsea at Stamford to go through on away goals though :) but I might change it back to the original like mentioned above

ok thanks m8 would roo work ok as the amc till i get a real amc allso young and the mexican kid who i cant rember his name would thay be ok upfront?
You are talking about Carlos Fierro i guess...He is good, but very very young, and you will have to wait for him a couple years....On the position of AM my suggestion is without a doubt Sugurdsson, bud also Christian Eriksen, Oscar, Willian...Al tested by me, and all great great players...

I had the results above by leaving the FB's crossing from deep and crossing sometimes! if you want to change that back if you are getting hit on the counter then I suggest doing that rather :) I did just draw 2:2 with Chelsea at Stamford to go through on away goals though :) but I might change it back to the original like mentioned above
Tactic looks good, and i cant wait to get home and test it....Here are some of my observations:1.I would put Javi Garcia as a DM or Anchor man, you dont want to get exposed, especially if your backs are looking for overlap.2. defensive players, CBs, should be very very quick if you want them to push that high...and even then you can easily get exposed against teams with quick players playing counterattacks. 3. Drill crosses are good, but if you are having shorter and quicker attackers i would put them on the closer post...

You are talking about Carlos Fierro i guess...He is good, but very very young, and you will have to wait for him a couple years....On the position of AM my suggestion is without a doubt Sugurdsson, bud also Christian Eriksen, Oscar, Willian...Al tested by me, and all great great players...
not fierro the 1 thats at utd now useing a update with the new playes utd have signed so roo is going upfront

Jadson/Dario Conca/Jorge Valdivia/Juan Roman Riquelme/Pablo Aimar/Alex (Corinthians) Van Der Vaart/Arda Turan

all good players as well, more experienced though!

The Treq is not required to close down at all in this tactic, so having someone old like Riquelme or Del Piero is also a viable option :)

Jadson/Dario Conca/Jorge Valdivia/Juan Roman Riquelme/Pablo Aimar/Alex (Corinthians) Van Der Vaart/Arda Turan

all good players as well, more experienced though!

The Treq is not required to close down at all in this tactic, so having someone old like Riquelme or Del Piero is also a viable option :)

I just love Sigurdsson in that position....
He has a great technique and shot...Every shot from long range is going straight to goal...so i set his long shots to often...It is good to have a poacher, GK often doesnt catch ball from sigurdsson shot and a poacher can tip it in...Also he is good in passing, and i set his trough balls to often and creativity to much expressive...Also he is doing all set pieces...

Back