I need little help with my tactics

got kagawa so amc is sorted allso would anderson and cleverley be ok in the bbm role? sorry roger asking raikan q in your thread how rude of me im very sorry

got kagawa so amc is sorted allso would anderson and cleverley be ok in the bbm role? sorry roger asking raikan q in your thread how rude of me im very sorry

it doesnt matter mate...feel free to discuss...:)
Kagawa is pretty good too, but i would stick with Sigurdsson...:)
Regarding Anderson and Cleverly...Anderson is decent player, but what bothers me most is his very bad long shots rating....i believe that if i play bbm he has to have good long shots...my choice in that position would be Fellaini fom Everton, but also Alex Witsel, Etieene Capoue, Sejad Salihovic, Nuri Sahin, Kevin Strootman......
Cleverly is more offensive player, and can easily play as AM, and he played for me in that position in GB squad for Olympics 2012 (My application for manager of GB Olympics Team was successful..:))

hows it going? the tactic?
It going pretty well i have to say!!I have made some small changes...But basically it's the same tactic...I've played game vs. my friend's sevila that was managed by the computer to test the tactic..He is playing 4-3-3 formation, with Eriksen, James Rodriguez, Sidney Sam, Damiao and Hazard,and i have to say that push up, and aggressive tackling looked pretty good, and didnt left much space for the wingers to attack. ive won game 2-1...Ive added Witsel to the squad and seems like he is the true missing piece....:)

hows it going? the tactic?
What you think about me selling Nilmar and using that money to buy Doumbia...
Nilmar was really really good in my first season, scoring 27 goals and adding 10 assists...but on the other hand he is 28 now, and im afraid that if he plays this season bad, he will lose his value and i wont be able to sell him...
Doumbia is beast, i have only played him for half of season in my other saves and he was scoring regularly...what do you think about him...?

it doesnt matter mate...feel free to discuss...:)
Kagawa is pretty good too, but i would stick with Sigurdsson...:)
Regarding Anderson and Cleverly...Anderson is decent player, but what bothers me most is his very bad long shots rating....i believe that if i play bbm he has to have good long shots...my choice in that position would be Fellaini fom Everton, but also Alex Witsel, Etieene Capoue, Sejad Salihovic, Nuri Sahin, Kevin Strootman......
Cleverly is more offensive player, and can easily play as AM, and he played for me in that position in GB squad for Olympics 2012 (My application for manager of GB Olympics Team was successful..:))
well cant get sig hes at spurs got 40m to spend do i need a new bwm or go with carrick

well cant get sig hes at spurs got 40m to spend do i need a new bwm or go with carrick
Well i have never watched carrick...I guess he will do the job...
You may want to take a look at Nianggolan, NZonzi, Capoue, Wakasso, Jali...They are all affordable players for your 40m transfer money.

Romulo mate :) or Ognjen Vukojevic, Carrick will work well there too, increase training on marking/tackling though

What you think about me selling Nilmar and using that money to buy Doumbia...
Nilmar was really really good in my first season, scoring 27 goals and adding 10 assists...but on the other hand he is 28 now, and im afraid that if he plays this season bad, he will lose his value and i wont be able to sell him...
Doumbia is beast, i have only played him for half of season in my other saves and he was scoring regularly...what do you think about him...?

Sell him! Doumbia is a machine!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...312-amc-high-freedom-goals-modern-tactic.html

here is the link to the tactic I linked you yesterday, feel free to post feedback/results there if you are using it :)

Well i have never watched carrick...I guess he will do the job...
You may want to take a look at Nianggolan, NZonzi, Capoue, Wakasso, Jali...They are all affordable players for your 40m transfer money.
thanks m8 will have a look at them and thanks for the help

Romulo mate :) or Ognjen Vukojevic, Carrick will work well there too, increase training on marking/tackling thoughSell him! Doumbia is a machine!http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...312-amc-high-freedom-goals-modern-tactic.htmlhere is the link to the tactic I linked you yesterday, feel free to post feedback/results there if you are using it :)
Well, i did already have 17,5 mil bid for Nilmar by the Real Madrid and Bayern but i have rejected it.I dont know how much money would it take to sign Doumbia after first season?

Well, i did already have 17,5 mil bid for Nilmar by the Real Madrid and Bayern but i have rejected it.I dont know how much money would it take to sign Doumbia after first season?

I don't know either really, have not bought him since last year's FM! maybe around that amount I assume, between £15m-£21m at most....

I don't know either really, have not bought him since last year's FM! maybe around that amount I assume, between £15m-£21m at most....
First game of new season,and its Villareal Sevilla,on El Madrigal...Used your tactic, also got Doumbia instead of Nilmar and got beaten 1-4...i had only one shot on goal, and it was Doumbia's goal...I guess that main thing for such a bad result is tha fact that i got 5 new player in the starting 11...but still my back 4 was holding the ball for most of the match and giving it away to opposition...every goal they have scored was one on one with keeper...:(

Back