Change your language to English and take another picture mate, it will be easier to help as most are English speakers.

Check my thread in manager stories 4123 MUFC journey

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm more surprised how you have been able to afford to buy Fabinho, Dembele, Koulibaly and Nacho before the start of the 1st season.

Check my tactic posted tonight :) I wonder EPL, CL, FA Cup with Man United first season :) Used it with Real Madrid and Milan too. Won CL and La Liga with Real Madrid, won Serie A with Milan :)

Suggestion

I've been using Quicksta's[FONT=arial, sans-serif] 4-2-3-1 Possession with United. I'm 15 premier league games in. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]W-14 D-1 -L-0[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I've also scored 47 (the nearest team has scored 29) and conceded only 10 goals.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]On the very rare occasion I've had to switch to a simple 4-4-2 (My assistant will suggest before the game we'd be more suited to this tactic so that's a bit of pre-warning to when you may struggle) if I've not had many scoring chances against some teams because the midfield gets a bit overrun. I use the shout 'encourage' constantly and that seems to sort things out. It's a fairly intense tactic so be sure to rotate often. Especially in cup games.[/FONT]