i need some answers here boys ....

mahone

Reaction score
how can i Development my tactical consistency and domestic player bies ?
On what basis the game Decide my ( preferred formation - coaching style - playing mentality - elc ) ??

thanks ...

how can i Development my tactical consistency and domestic player bies ?

Urm, use a formation consistantly? and use players from the country your team plays in?

[FONT=&quot]Although that´s what should determine the value for tactical consistancy, keeping the same formation doesn´t help it. I´ve been using the exact same formation for 5 seasons now and instead of the value going up it went down to 4, same happened on all other previous save games. Only thing i can think of, is not only to use the same formation, but also keep the same players in the starting formation all the time.
As for domestic player bias, it´s also not only about using the players who are from the country your team plays in as to also have a majority of players from that nation in your whole squad. If you check your club´s information tab and go to facts, it´ll tell you the percentage of your domestic player bias.[/FONT]

oh , ok while i am witing for more answers i have a qus : what is the effect of ( work rate ) ???

its how many hours off they spend working part time jobs down asda's

Although that´s what should determine the value for tactical consistancy, keeping the same formation doesn´t help it. I´ve been using the exact same formation for 5 seasons now and instead of the value going up it went down to 4, same happened on all other previous save games. Only thing i can think of, is not only to use the same formation, but also keep the same players in the starting formation all the time.

you can't do it .. becouse the Stamina . the players will get tired after tow matchs . add to that the Pressure of tha matchs , maybe u will play tow matchs in three days . u cant keep the same players . ( in my last game ... there was a one day between tow matchs )

i am soory becouse my poor englsh ..

thanks every one