Echtelion

Reaction score
Hey! Right now i have trouble with my Chelsea save. Nomatter what i do i dont create chances and the opponents score out of nowhere. Just longball and crosses from center midfield goes instant goal. Ive got no idea how that happens and why my players cant do it. Ill post some screenshots to show u my TI and so on. if u look this game against WBA, every time they just shot the ball up some1 scored on it.. its so fckin annoying

Sorry but I don't understand the logic behind your tactic. You have 4 players that will stay back, 2 midfields that will support play late in the moves, a AP that will stay in the hole, 2 wingers that will bomb foward and a AF. The TI's might be a problem because you have a very hight tempo and will probably have the two wingers crossing the ball to one, maybe 2 players in the box. There's just not enough movement up front.

Also with a formation like that you most likely concede a lot from crosses, your flanks are very exposed. Maybe try setting one of the CMs to CM(d) and the oposite side W(a) to W(s) or DW(s/d) might help. A cm(s) with hold position could work as well.

Last edited:
So what is the solution? I like to use a 3 defensive line. i want the wingers to support both back and front ;x

Dude, wingers on atack duty on the AM strata will NOT help defensively. Maybe DWs would do a better job at that but I think you would still be exposed on the flanks. I mean your tactic is very, very atacking. You should expect to concede goals.

Last edited:
So why doesnt it create any chances? xd why am i getting rekt if its to "attacking"? shouldnt i atleast get some fckin goals?

Like I said on my first reply, the tactic doesn't have movement or penetration upfront, It's too static and packing the final third.

I would drop the wingers to the ML/MR strata and put them on a more defensive role, make the AM more moblie(one that uses space left by your ST), a diferent role for the ST(maybe a F9 or CF(s), depends on the player) and maybe change one of the CM(s) to CM(A).