I need somme answers please ...

mahone

Reaction score
first ... i am soory becuse my englesh is poor ..

second...

When u ask u r scout to scouting some player they some times gives u the asking prise
for the player and some times they don't . why s that ?

There is a message come on my inbox it is " backroom advice metting " , and the note in
the message that i didn't organized a backroom meeting since ...elc .and there is a opthion buttom " hold meeting " .. how can i organized this meeting ?

When u ask a pleayer to learn or unlearn some moveis . he may reject u requcet .why ? and what can i do to make him adapt his game ?

is the personality of the squad can change ?

what can i do whene some players worried by lack of harmony ?

the thing about asking price, i think its how good thee scouts are, worse scouts won't get you it and better scouts are more likely to give you an asking price

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on how good your scout is and sometimes the squad itself hasnt decided how much they vaulue the player.

You just go to your team and go to backroom advice meeting. Thats all you have to do just check it every so often.

Not sure why they reject your request or hoe to make them adapt.

Dont understand what you meen with the personality one sorry.

Depends why there is a lack of harmony in the first place.

first ... i am soory becuse my englesh is poor ..

second...

When u ask u r scout to scouting some player they some times gives u the asking prise
for the player and some times they don't . why s that ?

There is a message come on my inbox it is " backroom advice metting " , and the note in
the message that i didn't organized a backroom meeting since ...elc .and there is a opthion buttom " hold meeting " .. how can i organized this meeting ?

When u ask a pleayer to learn or unlearn some moveis . he may reject u requcet .why ? and what can i do to make him adapt his game ?

is the personality of the squad can change ?

what can i do whene some players worried by lack of harmony ?

Hi,

1. I guess this is because sometimes the scout believes the club won't sell the player regardless of price - so there is little point in trying to sign, or because the scout isn't good enough to get the info.

2. You can organise the meetings by simply going into your club name menu and hitting "backroom advice". (I.e. If you are Man Utd, you hit the menu button that says Man Utd then hit 'backroom advice').

I don't think you can schedule it as such, but you could pop a note to remind you. You usually get a reminder from *** man every couple weeks anyway.

3. Sometimes a player just doesn't want to adapt to a new position. Not much you can do I don't believe apart from play him out of position for long enough.

4./5. You can sometimes organise meetings if form is bad. The best way of clearing up arguements/bad morale is too win games.

If you have one particular disruptive person in the squad, sell him.

Or leave it, because eventually your squad will get over it anyway.