vexvexius

Reaction score
I'm playing FM since 2005, and I was allways successful. But with this FM, all I do is lose. I'm playing with Lazio and I have used 4-2-3-1 and 4-2-4 tactics. Both of them were complete disaster. Please give me any advice, any tactic, or anything. I would like to play with 4 players in defence and 1 or 2 strikers. I have uploaded my tactic so you can check it. Please write gramatically correct because I'm not from english speaking area. Thank you...

fm this year is alot harder than previous years.. so the best thing to do is tamper with tactics before ur league starts in friendly's etc... its your own game so why not make it your own tactics? also being sarcastic wont get you anywhere, why would anyone want to help after uve been ******?

upload some screenshots of your team, tactic and team instructions people will be more willing to help you rather than downloading your tactic and having to put it in the game etc

advice

had a similar problem this year until recently , best advice can give you if your struggling is to flood the midfield and build from there , after various failures at 442 4231 and 532 , I reverted back to a good old 4141 changed passing to short and made the teams width narrow so they were harder to break down which has started to bring success , also limit yourself to a maximum of three players with attacking roles everyone else should be defense automatic or support good luck

I started a new save. So far, it is good. I figured out that i had too much attackers (2 ST, AML and AMR). Also, i read others advice and started as a new manager but this time with international carrer. I didn't know the other day.

Any other advice is welcome.

@ki101 - I will follow your advice and use your tactic against stronger teams. Thanks mate :)

fm this year is alot harder than previous years.. so the best thing to do is tamper with tactics before ur league starts in friendly's etc... its your own game so why not make it your own tactics? also being sarcastic wont get you anywhere, why would anyone want to help after uve been ******?

what do you expect from him when nobody is really helping him, im at the end of my teather with this game aswell but im trying to remain composed. i really need help

I was like all you guys. Every FM I'd just gone on FM base or the equivalent and download some tactic by Raikan or somebody. I went through about 10-15 different tactics on here until I realised you just can't do that anymore. You have to make your own tactic, to suit your own team. You have to have player instructions set perfectly to suit your own players or the tactic won't work.

Have a go at making your own tactics, and test them with big teams like Barca. When you get a bit more confident with the big teams, try tweaking your tactics for smaller teams like Blackpool for example until you've learnt the right balance and when to play what style. This is what I did and I can say I've learn a lot more and had a ton more fun with the game testing myself with tactics.

Don't buy players for a tactic. Make a tactic based on your current players and don't expect to play 4-2-3-1 tiki-taka with Stoke in a couple of seasons because you signed Wellington Nem and Adryan :p Signings are overrated.. work with your current players then second season look to add depth, stability and maybe a couple of key signings to improve the squad.

had a similar problem this year until recently , best advice can give you if your struggling is to flood the midfield and build from there , after various failures at 442 4231 and 532 , I reverted back to a good old 4141 changed passing to short and made the teams width narrow so they were harder to break down which has started to bring success , also limit yourself to a maximum of three players with attacking roles everyone else should be defense automatic or support good luck

if people tool your approach in using footballing logic rather than slagging off ME etc the community would be better off for it

what do you expect from him when nobody is really helping him, im at the end of my teather with this game aswell but im trying to remain composed. i really need help

if he had included screenshots nstead people having to download the tactic and try for themselves he would've gotten more help sooner

Maybe he doesn't know how to do screenshots?

Try using a short-passing 4-1-3-2 and use width and pace. In any league it works 9.9 times out of 10 (that is until the computer decides it wants to win 6-0!)

Maybe he doesn't know how to do screenshots?

Try using a short-passing 4-1-3-2 and use width and pace. In any league it works 9.9 times out of 10 (that is until the computer decides it wants to win 6-0!)

its smple realy alt and f9 then import them, you only have to vestigate around the site to find out, also asking people to download your tactic and test it in game to ask what the problem is excusing my bluntness is the wrong way o go about getting help. we know nothing aabout the team, morale, signings etc

when posting a help thread people have been asked to read this

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/108429-help-threads.html

then there is also this

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sion/107556-what-do-if-you-just-cant-win.html

also 4-2-3-1 using pace and width will not work 9.9 times out of ten, how are you playing i short passing game with a deep playmaker? playing it up to a target man with the wingers/inside forwards/trequartista aking the bits and pieces? there are a lot of diffeen ways 4-2-3-1 can be implemented in the new ME.
the fact the tactic is a 4-2-4 explains a real lot, I would imagine the flanks and the middle of the park will be getting overloaded because no protection to many layers commited forward but without knowing the plyer roles etc I cant say for sure.

sory for my bluntness and rant but if people want help they need to give as much information as possible help me to help you and all that jazz