I prefer FM 2009 than FM 2010

tigerkeith

Reaction score
I downloaded the demo on it's release and played it for an hr or so and initially was not that impressed.
I thought that I would give it another go last sunday morning and was not impressed at all.
The new game has some nice touches,it looks good and I especially like the press conferences when you sign a new player but looks don't make a good game.
I will stick with FM 2009 and save myself £30

I`m with you on that one , i don`t know why , i like better 09 . I feel i could play 09 for years .I think it`s the best version of the game ... and in my opinion it will be for years .

i agree with you, a poll should be set up.
The screen is a lot more complicated like Microsoft Word 2007 and the interface is just wrong. I've brought FM10 and now i'm waiting for the FMRTE to come out

fair enough guys, but i reli feel tht fm10 is brilliant

Personally I prefer Fm10 but everyone is entitlled to their own opinion.

FM 10 is great but for some reason I still like FM09.
Saying this I am enjoying 10 and well done to all the people who have worked hard on the game and you guys/gals who make all patches and addons

I agree, the best part of FM2010 is that the players don't act stupid on the pitch like they do in 09. For example when a player is free of all the defenders he runs like ****, he doesn't take stupid amounts of time to control the ball and allow the defenders to catch him up. That was just unrealistic.

I bought Football Manager 2010 when it was released and i have tried and tried to get used to it, but i just can't i find it too hard to work too much buttons and the layout is completely complicated. So in my personal opinion i will be sticking with 2009.

Agreed that FM09 was good, but I think FM10 is great as Redrup said the player when hes free from defenders runs like **** to get away from them. But on 09 they made stupid turns and let the defender catch them up. The skin on 10 is obviously going to get some time to adjust to but everything to do with 10 is just simply great. Well done Sports Interactive!

I much prefer FM2010, FM09's good too but the new features on FM2010 have just totally won me over (H)

I thought I wouldn't get into it, but my Portsmouth save has made me like it more than FM09 by miles (H)

At first it does seem abit dodgy the way everything is set up and etc but its all down to us being used to fm 09 give fm 10 time and it will win you over soon enough.

Its a great game.

for some reason, im regretting buying fm 2010 lol

football manager 2010 is much better than fm09, every year fm gets better, its what you call progress.

I love 2010, I normally prefer the older one for ages, eg preferred 08 over 09, then 07 over 08 etc, but this year I loved 2010 straight away,.

2010 is better, it seems more realistic with the backroom advice, i love the analysis aswell

lol, i probably need some time to adapt, one thing i missed was the 7 stars rating in the scout report compared to the 5 stars now

plus they have though of may little things you wanted to be on 09, I like this one

u cant judge a game after 4 days, u have to play a few seasons to be able to judge it well