I promised my player for in order to stay that we will challenge for the title...

Nordi

Reaction score
So I was managing Schalke in my 3rd season I belive and in the 1st season I bought de Ligt.. and I groomed him for 3 years, and then came the offer from Real Madrid and he wanted to leave in order to win something, and I promised that we will challenge for the title in the next season.
2nd season I won it, and also the next one.... And I was estatic, everyarthing was going great until one day I get the message that de Light wants to discuss personal matter because I broke my promise..(We are very close acording to dynamic tab, before and after the "inccident" and he holds me in the highest regard and I am one of his favourite personel and he is my fav player in the club)...So anyway as I was saying, he felt that I lied to him that by saying that we are going to challenge for the title(which I tehnically did, because we won the freaking thing... 2 in row to that as well)and now he is unhappy for a whole 1 year and has publicly stated that he wants to leave because he has lost the trust in manager. His morale is constantly poor.
And to make things worse the same thing is going to happen with Rodri... Its a disaster just waiting to happen. Im thinking about intentionally throwing the title win.. The prob is that I at the start of the season promised to my board that I will win the league.
So yeah.. Guys what do I doView attachment 34292View attachment 34292

just win the league de ligt will come round or just sell him never let players tell you how to do things

He has been unhappy for a year, and the same thing will happen with rodri... both key players and key factors in how i play .. But if they want to leave f em...

just win the league de ligt will come round or just sell him never let players tell you how to do things
Does player morale and happiness in general have any other effect than possibly being the dressing room cancer

Does player morale and happiness in general have any other effect than possibly being the dressing room cancer
thay can but if your doing well then most of the team will be on your side its just like me with pogba he allways wants to leave even after i have won the league 3 times the cl 2 times and other cups think i will just get rid