Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozzy165

Reaction score
I was just wondering who does it take to get up to Back-up or First-team or something like that without having to pay for premium? :p

I'm a n00b.

If people were paying to become 'Backup', I think something would be a bit skew-if.

As far as I'm aware, its to do with your post count mate. Keep putting in good performances (worthwhile posts) and you'll rise through the ranks.

/awful analogy.

If people were paying to become 'Backup', I think something would be a bit skew-if.

As far as I'm aware, its to do with your post count mate. Keep putting in good performances (worthwhile posts) and you'll rise through the ranks.

/awful analogy.

I thought the analogy was very intuitive. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

I thought the analogy was very intuitive. ;)

And wouldn't ya know it, coincidence of all coincidences (finding that hard to say) just as that comment was posted, I became a "Trainee."

Next stop: The big times.

Yeah bud, big times on the horizon. I've had my fair share of shockers but I'm now Backup, so things are looking bright.

I couldn't of done it without your comment - you're the guy that gave me my chance. I'm now a wonderkid to the society of fm-base.

I think this is SPAM, but I love good spam :D...
I met this girl tonight, omg, she is so hot... grrr
o_O

I couldn't of done it without your comment - you're the guy that gave me my chance. I'm now a wonderkid to the society of fm-base.

you r trying to say " this is not spam" ?
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.