dave09

Reaction score
Played a few fm manager games over the years and i am seriously hooked on this one at the moment. One thing that just annoys the **** out of me is this phrase - "thats his first ever goal for ........."(insert team name) Yeah, the guy has been at the club 10 years, has played 400 games and his first ever goal is against me.....Grrrrr, it just rubs it in!!! :( Basically it says "he couldnt score in a tower block, but against my defenders he is fernando F-ing Torres!!! :mad:

Rant over!

Yea that always happens to me its actually really ******* off it makes me fell my defence is ****.

same here, the teams top scorer who usually gets 2 a game doesn;t score then some random does usually in the last 5 mins and my team loses or draws.

I hear ya, bros. it's not just me then. Like u say, it makes your defense look like a bunch of blind folk, whose guide dogs and white sticks have been removed.... (absolutely no offense meant to be caused by that comment (A).. just over emphasizing the point) I have nearly been done by the oppo's goalie a few times, following a spectacularly long kick, only to be redeemed by my keeper doing an impression of jesus being nailed up (or some mad scarecrow) by wildly flinging his arms outwards (not up but out) and tipping it over the bar (or generally away for a corner).... Just hate the first goal thing... even the keeper is confident.....

I totally agree with this thread.... I cant seem to keep clean sheets! where should the bar be in the defensive line trigger? I have it as normal, but I still concede loads! albeit winning my games.... but it really ****** me off. And, lol, I have that problem too, one time it was a defender who got his first two goals of his career against me in the same game????? it does let you down slightly, lol.

'that was a 25 yarder, thats his first goal of the season' again... **** take

Yeah thats happended to me annoys the **** out of me